• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Taking birthday holiday in Chicago. Obama has arrived and is in neighborhood (I am on 54th, he is on 51st).

Hyde Park is full of cops, snow plows and cement mixers (block intersections) and feds taking into their sleeves in some secret squirrel code. I hope I can leave tomorrow!

Send cold beer and hot blondes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey see how they react if you run down his road with an AR in your hands yelling where is that horse's behind.... just to see if they are on their toes.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Not a blonde but hey, I wouldn't complain. It's Haloween
    picture.php

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    better yet, i want you to try to run up to him wearing a blonde wig and try and hand him a fake award; see if some people in the crowd throw you to the ground and step on your face.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Up early and off to book shop. No feds, but lots of Chicago cops, looking both surly and feckless, around the bookstores that surround the University of Chicago.

Word was that he left for Cleveland, and then back to D.C. for a Halloween party (maybe he will dress as something scary like a tax cut). However, they must have spirited him away in an SUV as no helicopters landed in Washington Park like the do when he comes (after he was elected 4 Chinooks stuffed with guns and communication gear landed in Washington Park, it was a sight).

Sooo... why would a freedom loving, gun-nut have a birthday holiday in Chicago? Just sayin'

Because Chicago is where I used to live and I have friends and good memories there. Chicago is full of bookstores, restaurants (even on your way to work), shops, museums and culture. Unfortunately it is always full of Leftists and taxes.

Obama's old neighborhood (where I stay):

1257116174.jpg

The view from the John Hancock, I recommend the Sunday brunch, it was yummy:
    1257095799.jpg

Top Bottom