• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    So I have been looking around for a 300 Blackout capable suppressor for a pistol build. Looking for a more compact model to keep the overall length down. It seems like a lot of places are showing a good portion of their suppressors are out of stock. Especially the more affordable ones. Is this a common issue? Has demand gone up as wait times have come down? Just curious.

KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    Interested in the YHM R9 for sure. Should I message you?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Has demand gone up as wait times have come down? Just curious.
    In a nutshell... yeah. I put money down on one Tue. There was 2 to pick from in the 9mm variety in the store, and this is exactly the reason given me by the sales guy. I had to consider if I really wanted one of those 2, or order one and wait. In the end, I bought the one I liked most... me not being the most patient of men. What good is giving the new faster e-file system a try if it takes forever to order the can in the first place?

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Has demand gone up as wait times have come down? Just curious.
    I bet it has... The prices seem to have gone up a lot since I bought some years ago. I guess nothing gets cheaper. Some years ago it was rare to see suppressors over $500. Not it is rare to see them under $500. I guess I am getting old.

LokhXIV

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    If you have one you really want, you can ask a deal what the wait is. A lot of places are letting people back order and then filling orders as they get inventory. So wait on a shipment and then wait on the ATF lol. If you've got time to kill, get what you want, if you're impatient pick from current inventory. As everyone else said, Aszerigan will help you out. He's great to deal with and can ship your can to you after it's approved if you're too far for easy pickup.

Top Bottom