• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    Not that it really needed saying again... but... Supertuck rocks. ;)

My G19 is basically invisible, and the rig itself is amazingly comfy. I'm sitting here in my office and I don't really feel like I'm wearing a gun.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I just figure that everyone has different 'tastes.' It just didnt deliver as promised for comfort or concealabilty like I thought it would after reading so many positive things. To each their own...not the worst holster I have but not the best either.

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Not that it really needed saying again... but... Supertuck rocks. ;)

My G19 is basically invisible, and the rig itself is amazingly comfy. I'm sitting here in my office and I don't really feel like I'm wearing a gun.

I had trouble getting used to mine. I carry a .45 Colt Officer's model. I had to shift it to about 3:30 and then it became very comfortable. My wife tells me she can't see it when I CC using the Supertuck.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    I had trouble getting used to mine. I carry a .45 Colt Officer's model. I had to shift it to about 3:30 and then it became very comfortable. My wife tells me she can't see it when I CC using the Supertuck.

I agree wear mine all day and drive a vehicle cannot even tell I have it on and I carry a Glock 22 .40cal best investment I have make since CC..Great with shorts and a T-shirt no printing at all..I wear mine at 4:00 you just have to get it to fit you...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody who has problems with it should try moving the clips into different configurations before they give up on it.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    :+1:For the Supertuck. I have an XD40-SC and and XD9-SC that I carry in one. Best IWB holster I've ever tried and great for summer carry. Gets so comfortable that I sometimes forget that I'm carrying. I am going to invest in one for my G22 also. I usually carry mine around the 4:00-5:00 position.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I like mine as well (for an XD40SC). I think I will move the clips around a bit and possibly even trim some of the leather, just to see how comfortable it can get.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Best two Holsters I have.. I wore my G36 with sweat shorts just to see how it worked, perfect! I couldn't even tell I had it on after a few hours.:rockwoot:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    In every class we have taught with students using them combat cut or not we ended up having to cut the holsters to allow the students to get a better purchase on there gun they were comfy but not so for presentation and re holstering

Top Bottom