• Who Wins The Super Bowl?

• Total voters

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    That is the thing, had the Colts kept Manning, they wouldn't been able to draft Luck (which they needed to do) and field a team around the QB's. Denver spent all kinds of money, and because of their successful season, they have very little cap room for next year. Notice how the Ravens sucked this season, they didn't even try to retain people who were big money. From a fan side, people can say Indy made a bad decision. From a business side (which every team is a business), it had to be done for the present and future of the team.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    I agree, Indy made the right call on parting ways with Manning and drafting Luck. Not sure that trade for Trent Richardson was a good move but time will tell. I'm def rooting for Manning to pull it off. It's hard not to like him.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Gotta remember, Waterhead Manning in a big game (with his sister Sheila giving tips on how to be a Superbowl QB) isn't quite the record breaker he is during semi-meaningless games. It was how he rolled in college and how he has rolled most of his pro career (I thought he'd lose his in the playoffs though just to keep up the 1 and done thing).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm pulling for Peyton and I think the Broncos will get it done. I won't watch most of it as I'll have to get up and go to work the next morning.

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    Denver 23-20

I was happy with letting Peyton go as much as I like him. Peytons future was questionable and coming off of a 2-14 season and a guy like Luck sitting there, it had to be done.

As for Richardson, Im happy with the trade, but time will tell if hes gonna be a good one or not. I liked him at Alabama, but he sure hasnt showed anything yet.

I loved when we picked up Donald Brown and hes finally showing what hes capable of.

Go Peyton!!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Denver will go into the half leading by a fieldgoal. Denver will pull away in the third and it will be a nail biter in the fourth after a couple of sacks and an interception. However, Denver will win by 10-14.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I hate to say it but the hawks have a good chance here.

55/45 chance. It's going to come down to a couple of big plays.
    Denver could be in trouble if the refs let Seattle hold the receivers all game long. They're good BUT holding the receivers gives them the edge against Denver's timing passing game.
    Don't overlook the Bronco's D btw, they're doing a pretty good job from the last 1/4 of the season 'til now. Containing Wilson is the key to the Game imho. IF he gets free to run Denver will give up some big plays.
    We'll see who comes to play ball for 60 minutes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    55/45 chance. It's going to come down to a couple of big plays.
    Denver could be in trouble if the refs let Seattle hold the receivers all game long. They're good BUT holding the receivers gives them the edge against Denver's timing passing game.
    Don't overlook the Bronco's D btw, they're doing a pretty good job from the last 1/4 of the season 'til now. Containing Wilson is the key to the Game imho. IF he gets free to run Denver will give up some big plays.
    We'll see who comes to play ball for 60 minutes.

The officiating in the hawks niners game was horrible. Take away the pass coverage of the hawks (holding/hugging/tackling) and it would be the niners playing in the big game.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The officiating in the hawks niners game was horrible. Take away the pass coverage of the hawks (holding/hugging/tackling) and it would be the niners playing in the big game.
    Take away the botched fumble recovery near the end (where the lineman got his leg mangled) and it would have been a different game.

What is up with the officials this year?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Take away the botched fumble recovery near the end (where the lineman got his leg mangled) and it would have been a different game.

What is up with the officials this year?

They're trying to live up to the Legacy of the temporary officials ineptitude. Officiating is horrible OR.....just the way the league wants it. It's a monster cash cow.

Top Bottom