• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickrude21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    USA
    Hi, i am wanting to start investing in stocks and i think it's a good time because share prices are lower. Can any one suggest me from which company i should start from?
    :):

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    The peso joke is a good one :) I was thinking now would be a bad time to invest, since the stock market is at an all time high. Of course, who knows how much higher it will go. I'd say the best time to invest would be shortly after the next market crash...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Right now stock prices are at an all time high. If you are like most investors, you will buy now. Then, when the market starts to go down, you will hold on to your stocks until it bottoms out. After it has gone as low as it can, you will sell just as it starts its recovery. Also, you will buy only 2 or 3 stocks and they will be in the same sector of the economy.
    Following these guidelines will result in the maximum loss of money while investing in the stock market. Most small investors want turn $1,000 into $100,000 in six months and it only works that way one time in a million.

Invest in the market anytime, but be in it for the long haul. Invest in a portfolio that has no more than 3%-5% of its money in any one company and has investments spread over many different types of companies. Expect to lose money some months and some years. If you're in it for 10 years or more and your investments are sufficiently diversified, you will make money and it will be more than you can make from CD's or savings accounts.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Gun forum.... You might consider original SKS stocks. A lot of people like to replace them with plastic, so the wood stocks should be easy to find. Then in a few years, when a collector buys an SKS with a plastic stock and wants to return it to it's original configuration, you can make a tidy profit!

Top Bottom