• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It will be most likely more prolific on the schedule next year, though coming back to Indiana is less likely, though not out of the question.

Isn't Randy based in Tennessee? Or Georgia?

I remember attending one of his presentations at the Memphis conference a few years ago when the audio-visual equipment was not functioning properly. He pressed on, though!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Isn't Randy based in Tennessee? Or Georgia?

I remember attending one of his presentations at the Memphis conference a few years ago when the audio-visual equipment was not functioning properly. He pressed on, though!

You sir, are correct. He lives in Chattanooga, his "home" range is in Pisgah, AL which is right up yonder from Trenton, GA, which is usually where I stay when I am down there. I have made that 10 hour drive numerous Friday evening's after getting off of work.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You sir, are correct. He lives in Chattanooga, his "home" range is in Pisgah, AL which is right up yonder from Trenton, GA, which is usually where I stay when I am down there. I have made that 10 hour drive numerous Friday evening's after getting off of work.

He's centrally located!

How close is he to Big Daddy's in Alabama? I finally succumbed to the billboards and stopped one time on my way home from Atlanta. I was expecting a tourist trap, but I found a fairly upscale outdoors/hunting-oriented gun shop with a lot of higher end shotguns and rifles and lots of brand name camo clothes.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    He's centrally located!

How close is he to Big Daddy's in Alabama? I finally succumbed to the billboards and stopped one time on my way home from Atlanta. I was expecting a tourist trap, but I found a fairly upscale outdoors/hunting-oriented gun shop with a lot of higher end shotguns and rifles and lots of brand name camo clothes.

I'd say less than an hour to his West. Now you have me interested, I'll have to ask him about it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    How many more do you need to run the class?

As far as I know, its a go. No one has told me it is full, so I keep looking for more.:) Our regional instructors (like me) will show up for 1 student. Of course when we bring an Instructor in from out of the area, we like to do a little better than that.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    As far as I know, its a go. No one has told me it is full, so I keep looking for more.:) Our regional instructors (like me) will show up for 1 student. Of course when we bring an Instructor in from out of the area, we like to do a little better than that.

Ah, ok. I am glad to hear it is going forward. I was afraid you didn't have enough people. I would love to attend but I can't put up the money and time for it this year.

Top Bottom