• ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    YouTube - The True Stutzman

Looks like Hostettler is looking like a peach vs Stutzman and Coats...

I still haven't decided if I can vote for Hostettler, but Coats and Stutz are soldidly out of the running for me.

Anyone have anything similar for Hostettler or Beheny?

FYI I could give a crap about what ppl think Beheny's chances are, I'm not voting for any more traitors, so lets not turn this thread into "one of those".

I just want facts based on the candidates own words / writings to make an informed decision.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    obviously hes willing to say what he needs to to get votes.

what we need is a politician who recognizes that its not governments job to feed you, clothe you, pay your unemployement, give you a business loan, pay for your education, give you a place to live, send your tax dollars to foreign countries, bail out corporations, own corporations, make you buy their health care, etc etc etc. MAYBE IF THEY DIDNT TAKE TOO MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE AND PILLAGE US, more good Americans could afford to live and do it all themselves!!! over-taxed when you make it, over-taxed when you spend it, over-taxed to maintain it, over-taxed when you sell it, kids over-taxed when they inherit it!!! but if a GOOD candidate ever truely ran for office saying all that would he ever get elected??? SADLY NO!!!! because too many Americans are lazy pieces of crap that want the free handouts! A lot of people claim to want constitutional leaders, but do they realy know what that would mean?? I DO, it means government would get the heck out of our way and let us make our own mistakes and victories and forge our own futures. i dont want government doing anything for me except making sure JUST laws are enforced and making sure America stays defended, government in this country was empowered as a neccessary evil but to be CLOSELY WATCHED and not given free reign to do as it pleases, but MANDATED to stay the hell out of our way so we could make our own futures, not have one handed to us and live other peoples idea of a perfect life, bought and paid for at the expense of hard working people so you can sit on your duff!
    im not anti-government, but im ANTI-BIG OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT just like our founders were. I dont like un-constitutional authority shoved down my throat, and BIG non representative government telling me how to wipe my bum. As AMERICANS isnt that what we were born to think??? to be against oppressive big government that doesnt answer to the people who OWN IT??? Thats what my ancestors fought and died for all the way back before the revolution. I AM A PATRIOT! and I know a lot of people on INGO are too. but when do we say enough is enough, and stop taking the handouts and letting the government get bigger and bigger until eventualy it will be too late to ultimately change? If our founding fathers walked among us today, they would be ridiculed, laughed at, called tin foil hat wearers, and called treasonous traitors. Thats what the oppressive government of their day tried to discredit them as too so people wouldnt listen to them. but the difference is, that most of our ancestors had a back bone and the guts to stand up for what was right and tear down what was wrong. too bad more people arent like them today. HOT AIR, isnt back bone, its simply NOTHING but cowardess!

Last edited:

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    im not anti-government, but im ANTI-BIG OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT just like our founders were. I dont like un-constitutional authority shoved down my throat, and BIG non representative government telling me how to wipe my bum. As AMERICANS isnt that what we were born to think??? to be against oppressive big government that doesnt answer to the people who OWN IT??? Thats what my ancestors fought and died for all the way back before the revolution. I AM A PATRIOT! and I know a lot of people on INGO are too. but when do we say enough is enough, and stop taking the handouts and letting the government get bigger and bigger until eventualy it will be too late to ultimately change?
    :+1: Hell ya great post!!!!

erowe1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Why do so many 912 and tea party groups support this guy?

They all say they want strict adherence to the Constitution, and Stutzman obviously has no intention to do that.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Why do so many 912 and tea party groups support this guy?

They all say they want strict adherence to the Constitution, and Stutzman obviously has no intention to do that.

It is my understanding that there are no candidates in this senate election who strictly follow the constitution.

erowe1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    It is my understanding that there are no candidates in this senate election who strictly follow the constitution.

Hostettler at least makes a point to. If you don't think he does, it's a matter of how you understand either what the Constitution says or what a particular law says, but it's not a case of him going in there with the belief that he can just vote in support of federal powers that the Constitution never delegates to the federal government, just because he happens to like having those powers, like it is with Stutzman.

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Kinda on the fence between both candidates but Im really not liking whats Stutzman is sayin in this video. Stutz pretty much says bailouts are OK by him. Stutzman: “Government is a Safety net”. Stutzman believes that the “private sector failures” can be fixed by government. Sounds like something from Marx

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    My beef with Hostettler is the Patriot Act. As far as I am concerned....Stutzman needs to drop out and back Hostettler to get him past Coats.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Everyone rants about lifetime politicians and how they need to go, but anytime someone from outside the tries to make a difference they get ridiculed or told they don't have any experience as a politician. No one seems to care about the little guy that is pissed off and trying to forge there way into the system to exterminate the evil.

Everyone says Behney doesn't stand a chance, of course he doesn't when everyone runs to back the lesser of the 2 evils in a corrupt machine. If more people got behind the one that has no ties to corruption, understands The Constitution, and understands from history where our founders came from and why they put their honor fortune and name on the line we can start to restore the country. People like him can not do any worse than what has already happened. We give these people a shot and we can throw them out if they do not live up to their word.

xd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    this is simply a smear against the one leading in most straw polls. Look, Marlin Stutzman gets my vote because of his proven voting record. He co-wrote Indiana's Lifetime Gun Permit. Also is the ONLY candidate with a A+ rating from the NRA-PVF. He is a 4th generation farmer, and though that might not sound like much to some, I have NEVER meet up with a stupid farmer who crossed me wrong.

erowe1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    this is simply a smear

But it's not. Those are Marlin's own positions as he himself expresses them. Some people don't like the idea of a federal government that limits its powers to those enumerated in the Constitution. For those people, these quotes from Stutzman probably look pretty good.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    this is simply a smear against the one leading in most straw polls. Look, Marlin Stutzman gets my vote because of his proven voting record. He co-wrote Indiana's Lifetime Gun Permit. Also is the ONLY candidate with a A+ rating from the NRA-PVF. He is a 4th generation farmer, and though that might not sound like much to some, I have NEVER meet up with a stupid farmer who crossed me wrong.

you mentioned farmer. well i have A LOT of respect for farmers. and farmers are a lot of the ones who talk about realing back in the powers of government..... but A LOT of them sure have their hands extended out to the govt, asking for money when they have a bad crop year dont they!!!!!

what if i work in marketing and my company had a bad year, so i dont make didly squat ???? ...... hand out

what if i lose my job because my boss doesnt like me???? hand out

what if your company downsizes??? hand out

I feel real bad for people who are in bad spots in life, but until people quit relying on the government as their saving grace then it will never change people. but maybe a lot of you dont realy want it too because you enjoy that HAND OUT????? many So Called American Patriots will talk it up about not compromising in an election, or not voting for a candidate that doesnt support the constitution, but they are real quick about jumping on the medicaid band waggon or getting that un-employement ...... WHO DO YOU THINK MADE THOSE PROGRAMS FOR YOU????? IT WAS'NT CANDIDATES THAT BELIEVED IN THE CONSTITUTION!!!!! So by accepting it you are being hipocrytes yourselves because you are supporting un-constitutional programs. I know this sounds real harsh, and its hard to not accept things that have been entrenched into our society for so long, but we must start sometime, because if we were actualy going by the constitution, you wouldnt get squat!!!! and i think thats the way it should be, and thats the way our founders wanted it.

EDIT: I just wanna add, that i dont blame the people who are on these programs that LEGALY qualify for them by the standards. Its truely not the American citizens fault that we have become dependant on these handout programs. thats what the government wants, because they know if you become dependent on them, that they will be able to stick around and get bigger and bigger. Its kinda like when the gangs extort the businesses for "protection money". the businesses have to accept or they will get screwed up by 2 different gangs. same with the government they know people need it and are screwed if they dont have it.

hey just another thought, isnt even trash service provided by the city a form of government mandating you to buy into the program they select??? you dont have a choice. kinda like healthcare. just something that popped into my mind that i thought was funny but sad

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I couldnt agree more. The more we depend on the government for whatever it is the deeper we get in this hole. New Zieland used get HUGE gov help in farming. They quit all that and the farmers marched against it. Now they dont want the gov in it because they found out what other crops they can grow and have made more than they would of with a handout. Here is the link I found.

Farming without subsidies in New Zealand

xd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Farming subsidies that get paid back are a bit different than Government bailouts to crooked, poorly managed corporations/banks. Marlin Stutzman has an awesome track record when being my voice for the 2nd Amendment. I trust Marlin by his past voting records and history. He has my vote!! Go Marlin!!

Top Bottom