• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    As we all know not everyone who owns guns and/Or goes to the gunshow is Albert Einstein so lets hear what you overheard

My best one of the day

One older fella with a younger guy,
    Young guy stops to look at a Para Ord 1911

Older guy says, "Stay away from those Para Ordanance they are junk, I heard that the older ones were made of cheap metal and the new ones are made real cheap"

I just smiled to myself and walked away, I don't know if I should laugh or cry, I'm sure if I would have told the guy I've shot one for years in target and action sports and have nothing but good things to say about the products from Para

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    Everybody's experiences can be different.

I've owned three Para Ordnance products and had unresolved issues with every one of them.

The frame on the P 14 & P10 was battered to hell in just a few thousand rounds, the Companion LDA never did feed right until I spent almost as much money as I spent on buying it with a 1911 smith to make it right.

Para's much touted customer service and warranty struck out on every one.

Funny about every four years (the timing between each I've owned), I start to think maybe they had it figured out by now. Don't think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time, even though I like the way the GI Expert looks.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    It was not at 1500 but at Fort Wayne Show last weekend. I was working a booth and this dork and his Mom asked bout almost every larger weapon, "is this a cop killer gun? Will it go through body armor?" They did this so many times the store owner said "I am concerned because you keep asking that. What is your problem?"

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It was not at 1500 but at Fort Wayne Show last weekend. I was working a booth and this dork and his Mom asked bout almost every larger weapon, "is this a cop killer gun? Will it go through body armor?" They did this so many times the store owner said "I am concerned because you keep asking that. What is your problem?"

You knowthey were probably doing a hidden camera expose and being sorely dissapointed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2 early 20' guys......

Why would anyone here sell body armor only CRIMINALS would be buying it!
    :rolleyes:

Man and a woman walking by...........

Woman: "It's ok honey, you like being here so I like being here too.

Probably dating or just married.:laugh:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Man and a woman walking by...........

Woman: "It's ok honey, you like being here so I like being here too.

Probably dating or just married.:laugh:

HAHAHAHA! That's rich! My wife loves me and respects my hobbies and interests, as I do hers, but she HATES going to the 1500. Use to be, she'd say she wanted to go (she had attended a couple of them) but complained nearly the entire time and was driving me nuts to the point of frustration making me want to leave. Now she doesn't even want to go, I still ask her each time and she never goes. Works out better for both of us, I enjoy my time there better and she doesn't have to "suffer" through it.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    she HATES going to the 1500

I used to love it, but the last couple of times I have been disappointed. Prices and selection are not what they used to be, which I could live with - but the biggest thing to me is they just flat out need a bigger space. I am not particularly claustrophobic, but I don't like being packed like sardines in there to where you can hardly move or breathe, let alone get around to see stuff.

Top Bottom