• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So the cop (Martin Sheen) says to the widow/suspect (Nancy Travis) in "Gun" (episode 6);
    "We determined what the type of weapon was from the slug that killed your husband... it was a .45 semi-automatic 15 round officer's model." And shows her a photo of a Colt Government.

:laugh:

:yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A 15 round Officer's model? I am not surprised at anything I hear on TV/movies. You can hear stupidity than that on the news all the time.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK, so I'm catching up on some Grimm and (correct me if I'm wrong because I'm no Glockspert)...
    I think *this* boogerhooked Glock does not have a round chambered... because the trigger is too far rearward.
    Is he carrying an unchambered [STRIKE]Bloc[/STRIKE] Glock?

Glock_zps30411392.jpg

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    So the cop (Martin Sheen) says to the widow/suspect (Nancy Travis) in "Gun" (episode 6);
    "We determined what the type of weapon was from the slug that killed your husband... it was a .45 semi-automatic 15 round officer's model." And shows her a photo of a Colt Government.

:laugh:

:yesway:
    Yeah, it's a Colt Government ParaOrdnance P10 with a 14-round magazine from a P14. All of this info is clearly marked on every slug fired because microstamping or some ****.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah, it's a Colt Government ParaOrdnance P10 with a 14-round magazine from a P14. All of this info is clearly marked on every slug fired because microstamping or some ****.
    Don't say that too loud!! They'll write some bs law to do it somewhere...

And meanwhile...anybody gonna comment on that Glock pic? Curious.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Don't say that too loud!! They'll write some bs law to do it somewhere...

And meanwhile...anybody gonna comment on that Glock pic? Curious.

Looks like the trigger is to the rear to me. Not capable of firing like that.

As far as stupid crap heard on TV...
    The pilot episode of The Walking Dead. Rick tells a deputy to make sure the safety is off on his Glock. The deputy flicks his thumb down the side of the slide and there is a "click". This alone just about turned me off the entire show. I decided to stick out the pilot and I'm glad I did.

Can't count how many times I've seen 1911's in movies/TV with the hammer down & being fired or put to someones head.

Top Bottom