• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • egrirw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Hello! My name is Ryan Egri and I am setting up a chapter of SCC at IPFW. If you are a student at IPFW or know somebody that is one and either you or that person carries regularly please send them this way. I need help getting the word out and setting up the charter with the school. I talked with the new ISPGA (Student Government) candidates that are running for office and several of them seemed willing to work with this type of group!:D

Empty Holster Protest is next week! (April 8th-12th) :rockwoot: Please rsvp on the students for conceal page then I will be creating an event soon to get an idea all who is protesting with us.

SCC Website: Students for Concealed Carry

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/StudentsForConcealedCarryAtIpfw

SCC Empty Holster Protest: https://www.facebook.com/ConcealedCampus/events

Ninja1310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Once I get my LTCH in I'll be carrying around campus. I have a few friends who are also in the process of waiting, I'll send them these links.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Congrats for starting the chapter! I am heavily involved with our SCC chapter at Indiana State and will be participating in the protest next week!

I am a Indiana State student. are there chapter meetings or emails or anything that go out? I am interested in this

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Just got the IUPUI chapter up and running. We are currently recruiting! Keep up the good work, the more IU schools that are being pushed the better. Let them know what we want!

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I am constantly carrying open holster at Purdue / IUSB South Bend. Wish more of my fellow classmen did the same since I know several gun enthusiasts that are enrolled as well.

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Good luck. I was an inch away from starting a chapter at my college back in the day when SCCC was just starting. I decided against it since I was totally packing on the down-low and didn't want to draw attention to myself. When I was a freshman merely voicing support for allowing carry on campus after a number of violent crimes against students got my dorm room raided by campus security.

Top Bottom