• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lofore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    i have been lurking and enjoying reading the threads on ingo. now have the black gun disease i ordered a kit from del-ton for my first ar build. wheres the best place to get a cheap stripped lower? if sent to a gun dealer what the normal price for transfer?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Michiana is doing a group buy on hoosier gun club. Look him up on there, the price is great.:rockwoot:

Ditto! Got four coming. Only catch and it's no biggie is you have to be a member of the site. Of course you have to be a member of the site to even read the forums but it's just a thang!:patriot:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Michiana is selling Rock River Arms (my favorite) for $110 picked up in fishers. After tax, that's $117.70 out the door for a quality lower. Hell, put a RRA upper on it at that point!

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    You have a few choices here; First go to a local shop and ask if they have any lowers on hand for sale. If you can get a good deal go with that. If they say no then ask about what they would charge you for a transfer.

Shop prices online from reputable companies to get a good lower. If you find a good deal then have it shipped to a local FFL.

If you want a really good deal find a GB, but be prepare to wait.

If you are good at negotiating go to the gun show and haggle with the money changers.

BUT before you do anything read up on lowers and decide for yourself what brands you think are good and what you think they should sell for. In the end, don't listen to idiots on the interwebs. Just get one that you like the reputation of the manufacturer and the roll marks.

Top Bottom