• ...and so much more!
  • LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    Hello,

Forgive me if this has been a recent topic, but I'd like to know if anybody has info about the Strike One (Arsenal Firearms). It's supposed to be set for sale Q1 2014. A few shops I've asked at weren't familiar with the gun. I thought possibly one of the dealers who went to SHOT might have some info.

Thanks in advance.

LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    I have heard about these and I'm not impressed and I wouldn't buy or receive one as a gift. Jmo

I'm very interested in what they're claiming. As of now, all I've heard is their marketing and a minute amount of information from a few individuals. At this point, I have no idea whether it's a "buy" or not, but I'm interested!

I've heard MSRP of $800.00 - That likely means a street price of around $650.00, but that's only me guessing.

My main questions are -

When does this thing ship / go on sale and how much will it cost?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    They'll be just like Caracal, but unlike Caracal when they recall all of them, you won't get your money back, you'll just be SOL comrade...

LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    They'll be just like Caracal, but unlike Caracal when they recall all of them, you won't get your money back, you'll just be SOL comrade...

That's a definite possibility. I'm paranoid too - especially with the Caracal debacle fresh on everyone's mind. I'm not overly worried about losing money because I'm not going to run out and buy one. I would like to know the details (and fire one), though.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'll just leave this here..
    attachment.php

Last edited:

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Larry Vickers did a show about Arsenal firearms including the 2011-A1 (double barrel 1911) and the Strike one handgun, The owner of Arsenal did talk about how much success they have had with the 2011-A1. Larry went over the design and shooting characteristics of the gun and how is design with a very low bore axis and a barrel that doesn't tilt up or down and other technical things that made the gun very low recoil, I wasn't impressed or excited from what I saw but only time will tell if this design will make.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know we all want to have the only one of whatever in out peer group for the "ooh and ah" factor, but for that money, if I wanted something to shoot and use, I'd have (another) M&P, or a Glock, or an XD, or a CZ75, or ...........

LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    I know we all want to have the only one of whatever in out peer group for the "ooh and ah" factor, but for that money, if I wanted something to shoot and use, I'd have (another) M&P, or a Glock, or an XD, or a CZ75, or ...........

It's not about that at all. Watch a video from SHOT showing the internals of the gun. Very interesting.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I like the low bore axis...I'd buy one second hand to run the $4*t out of it 'til it broke. As usual, time will tell!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I see some of you guys are hating on this, but I saw the larry vickers review on it a while back watching tv and have positive thoughts on it. If the price on one of these is what you guys are saying I will be buying one when they make it over here. I would love to have one based on what I know thus far

Top Bottom