• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twderr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Hello, this is my first post and I'd first like to say hello to everyone. :):

Now, I ordered a Glock 19 Gen 4 from Steven R Jenkins back in January and I'm still waiting. I was told it could take well into summer or even August, but I keep seeing posts on various forums of people who waited 3 months or less for their blue label Glocks to arrive. Does anyone have an idea of what the current wait estimate is for blue labels from Jenkins, or does anyone know when the most recently fulfilled orders were placed (i.e. how long did the people who most recently got their blue label Glocks have to wait)?

Thanks!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    What's special about Steven R Jenkins? I've seen lots of glocks in LGS - so just curious.

Public safety discount for police, fire/ems etc.

Significantly lower prices and several models come with 3 magazines rather than 2.

Not that it is topical for the OP, but I ordered a G20 from there and it was about 4 months lead time. I got a G36 that took a month.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I know Elmores does "blue label" Glocks and they don't make you pay up front. A guy I work with ordered a 34 and had to wait about 3 months to get it?? I would imagine that you also had to pay in full so you are at their mercy. Try Elmores next time.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I got tired of waiting on Jenkins and drove down to Kieslers in Jeffersonville and got my Gen 4 19 last week. It's not too bad of a drive from Indy, plus it's right down the street from Orion.

twderr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    I know Elmores does "blue label" Glocks and they don't make you pay up front. A guy I work with ordered a 34 and had to wait about 3 months to get it?? I would imagine that you also had to pay in full so you are at their mercy. Try Elmores next time.

Yes, I had to pay up front. I've read of some people who had shorter wait times because people ahead of them who made panic-purchases decided to cancel their orders. Unfortunately I won't have that benefit with Jenkins.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg

Now, I ordered a Glock 19 Gen 4 from Steven R Jenkins back in January and I'm still waiting. I was told it could take well into summer or even August, but I keep seeing posts on various forums of people who waited 3 months or less for their blue label Glocks to arrive. Does anyone have an idea of what the current wait estimate is for blue labels from Jenkins, or does anyone know when the most recently fulfilled orders were placed (i.e. how long did the people who most recently got their blue label Glocks have to wait)?

Thanks!

Last time I was in there, they quit taking name for the Glock 19 unless you paid up front with No estimated delivery date. I had my name put on the list for a M&P Shield back in January. My estimated date of delivery was July.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Beech grove firearms sells Blue Label. They will put you on the waiting list without paying up front.
    I can also recommend Beech Grove Firearms... Bought a gun from them [new gun] that failed after 5 rounds and had to be serviced by the manufacturer. They went out of their way to take care of me and got me into a new gun.

They didn't have to do that, but they did and, as such, they'll always have my recommendation and praise.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Wow, that bad? Jenkins got me hooked up with a GSSF G31 that they had in stock last year. Do they not keep anything in stock anymore??

I've got another GSSF cert and looking for a Gen4 G34 or G31.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Wow, that bad? Jenkins got me hooked up with a GSSF G31 that they had in stock last year. Do they not keep anything in stock anymore??

I've got another GSSF cert and looking for a Gen4 G34 or G31.

Pre-panic you could go in there anytime they had glocks 3 or 4 deep and you pick out what you want. Once Newtown hit they got cleaned out, most probably ended up on gunbroker or armslist, who knows? Ever since then they have only had a handful of glocks on hand at any one time.

twderr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Just checked with Steven R. Jenkins and it seems I have another 6 to 9 months of waiting (I ordered it almost 6 months ago). This is a real bummer considering they told me I'd probably have it by August at the latest. I have all this gear I've accumulated over the last several months in anticipation of my new Glock, much of it specific for the gun I'm getting... so I can't really cancel now and get something else that is in stock elsewhere. :(

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I called last week asking about a G-30S, was told that they were not taking names, it was just what comes in gets quickly sold just about same day, and they are about a year out from normalcy per Glock.

twderr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    They told me the same thing. But I ordered and paid for mine in January before they stopped taking names. I hope they aren't selling them to people who aren't on the list. 12-15 months is just absurd. The longest wait I have seen on other forums has been 6-8 months... a lot of people quote waits significantly shorter. Come on Jenkins!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Thanks!

I got tired of waiting on Jenkins so I just made a trip down to Kieslers and picked one up.

klrbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    I wanted to use my GSSF coupon for a Gen4 35 at SRJ but was told that they had no idea on wait times. I ended up using my coupon at Top Guns in Terre Haute (also great guys). They ordered it and had it in three weeks. Maybe I just got lucky. That was in April so I don't know what the situation is like now.

Top Bottom