• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    And I agree, most men who have fought defending our freedom are not going to participate when the grab starts. It is the cowards of the three and four letter agencies who will do most of the dirty work. It is the guys who didn't have the courage to stand against a real enemy. The washouts whose only strength is the full might of the bureaucratic behemoth that is the Federal Gov't. It is easy to puff out your chest when you have a monster in your corner. These folks have the gear, but they ultimately lack the heart. The question is, do we have enough heart? We have a slingshot and we face Goliath. Will our aim be true?

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Registering tens of thousands of "assault weapons" will not make the lives of beat officers harder. This has been discussed.

Really? So that wont make any difference? In a state that is already strapped for cash. You think if they have massive amounts of new paperwork, they will just whip out some more cash and hire more officers? Or maybe they will pull those Officers off the beat, park them in front of a computer and tell them "here, help file this paperwork instead".

The law of unintended consequences. Always consider it.

Last edited:

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    Are you really so perfect that you've never lost a few rounds ? Can you heal the sick and walk on water also ?

Whaddya mean we shouldn't tie up the police ? The police are the enforcement arm for these asshats and their idiotic laws , so yes they are in the same boat .

I see it as fighting fire with fire .

I can say that I have never lost a round and that includes 11 years in the military.

Top Bottom