• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well it's a great way to start the day off. Woke up this morning, and my throat is closed up. My nose is stuffed up. Face all red. I've NEVER had a problem with allergies before. Never. Never been allergic to ANYTHING. I guess until now.
    Last night I got all my mowing done. I didn't want to have to worry about it this weekend. And have plans to shoot tonight. I have clover growing up in some of my property at work. I have tried to kill it in the past, and planted grass seed. The clover killed the grass, and grew up more. So, I ended up mowing all the clover down. Took the weedeater to it a bit. I guess I must be allergic to it. Lived next to a clover field all my life, NEVER had problems with it. Used to play on the hay bales growing up. Never had any issues.

WTF did things have to change now? :xmad:

I wanted to take the day off work, but I'm stuck here in this miserable heat because we're swamped. :xmad:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was hit by shellfish allergies at 20 years old. I haven't been able to enjoy a shrimp since then! Get some Benedril and hopefully that will help out.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I took the childrens Benadril. Drunk an energy drink slammer.'figured the caffeine would help. I was spinning! Now I'm very tired.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Load up on antihistamines, and pump some water through ya'. Should be back to "normal" by this evening. The range accepts no excuses:ar15:

Caffeine + Benadryl? I'd be in orbit! The twitching should stop in a few hours, ha!

Top Bottom