• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deanr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Kendallville, Indiana
    So I am building an AR using a Stag Arms Upper, Lower, and LRPK. I ordered the upper and LRPK last week on Thursday (late) and received the package yesterday.

I started putting the lower together and while going through the parts kit noticed that the trigger gaurd roll pin was missing. Great now I have to call customer service, I always get the person that is having the worst day of their life. So I call them (860-229-9994 option 2) and tell them what is missing. All they asked me was for my Name and address and that they would send one right away. This by far has to be my best experience when calling customer service.

So after calling them I decided to go ahead and start on the lower. When I got to putting the trigger and disconnector together I could not for the life of me get the disconnector to line up with the trigger pin hole in the trigger. Guess where the trigger guard roll pin was (yes I know it is a rookie mistake, but that's alright as this is the first AR that I am building myself). So I call customer service again and tell them. I think I got the same, maybe only Customer Service rep, that I talked to earlier and explained that I had found it and that it was stuck in the trigger. Now get this, he thanked me for contacting them back.

I do not know what everyones opinion on Stag is, but with treatment like that and the parts do look to be of high quality, I will buy from Stag again if I decide to build another AR.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That has been my experience exactly - every time. I ordered several LPKs to sell, and a few of them came without disconnectors. All it took was a phone call and a shipping address and it was taking care of - no questions.

Top Bottom