• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Shot my friends the other day and i love it! Im a 1911 guy but i really like that gun for a concealed carry. I think i will be headed to Elmores in Greenwood (where he got it) and pick one up tomorrow. Especially the price $460 before tax unless someone knows of a place cheaper.

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Things must be changing, about a month ago you couldn't find one anywhere. That's a reasonable price, go for it, you won't be sorry.

I almost picked one up but went with the .40sc instead due to already having others in the same caliber at home. Definately fun little guns!

Matt

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    Where was the rental?

I had the same good experience with a rental and decided to buy. I bought one with factory Trijicon NS for $539 at Plainfield SS a couple weeks ago.

Where was the rental?

I'd like to give one a ride. May consider the .40 as my primary is a .40.

Thanks,

FG12351

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Acme in seymour had the .40 for $499 i believe. You can get it a little lower if your military or leo.

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    Proud owner...

100_1606.jpg

$487 shipped from buds...now thier 462... and 482 for bitone stainless

coletrane811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Noblesville
    I've always love the look of the XD9SC. I need to raise some funds and pick one up. It would be my first Springfield XD, always been a Glock guy. Hey, I'm not closed off to new things!!!

JTPharmD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Eastside
    Where was the rental?

I'd like to give one a ride. May consider the .40 as my primary is a .40.

Thanks,

FG12351

I was at Popguns at Post and Washington on the East Side last week and they had a XD 9 SC as a rental. Like many other ranges I've been to, they'll only let you shoot rounds you buy there through their pistols. $11 for the rental and $20-25 or so for a box of 50 rounds if memory serves. Fortunately, it's just one rental fee for all the guns you care to shoot (one at a time on the range). Nice little pistol. My brother-in-law, a good friend of mine, and I put 50 rounds (total) through her. I like my .40 with a 4" barrel, but the 9mm 3" shot pretty well for me, too. :twocents:

JT

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I was at Popguns at Post and Washington on the East Side last week and they had a XD 9 SC as a rental. Like many other ranges I've been to, they'll only let you shoot rounds you buy there through their pistols. $11 for the rental and $20-25 or so for a box of 50 rounds if memory serves. Fortunately, it's just one rental fee for all the guns you care to shoot (one at a time on the range). Nice little pistol. My brother-in-law, a good friend of mine, and I put 50 rounds (total) through her. I like my .40 with a 4" barrel, but the 9mm 3" shot pretty well for me, too. :twocents:

JT

That's where I take my Glock to play, thanks for the info. I will have to check it out!

shockabookoo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    had one but sold it to get a sig p226. not that the xd was bad. if you can get it that cheap do it. its a solid weapon.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I bought the XD sub compact 9mm the other day, and my next purchase is going to be the XD .45. These pistols are awesome for the money.

Top Bottom