Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore experiences?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I'm buying a new gun and this place has great prices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience ordering from these guys. Every review I've read about them has been positive and they are offering free shipping so I'm getting ready to purchase in the next couple weeks.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I'm buying a new gun and this place has great prices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience ordering from these guys. Every review I've read about them has been positive and they are offering free shipping so I'm getting ready to purchase in the next couple weeks.

Guess I live under a rock? I have never heard of them??:dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been tempted to buy from there as well. As I was checking the prices for an M&P VTAC, I found they were the lowest by quite a bit. Good to know they're good to deal with.:thumbsup:

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    sounds great, they are $50 less than Buds and they offer free shipping. what a little gem i stumbled upon! haha

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    I've shopped Outdoorsman's Sports Store on 135 south & Smith Valley and like the store. It's an old fashion place with everything from baseball equipment to fishing tackle. They have a nice inventory of long guns & a few handguns. I've bought a couple firearms there and really like the place. Good service, friendly folks and so I've been happy with the prices. I would recommend going there. It's just a couple stop lights south of the Elmore Store on 135.

I stopped at the tackle store in Nineveh (west of the Camp). It's the corner hardware store. It's a small place but I found a couple nice Smith Wesson revolvers and folks willing to trade.

b66homie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    N.W.I
    I have purchased from Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore and had no problems. Free 2 day shipping and no tax...whats not to love?

Top Bottom