• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    SOLD

Hello all, I have a low serial number Sphinx SDP Compact (all swiss) not a kriss produced one. This is an early model that was imported by KRISS but still made by Sphinx in Switzerland. These are becoming more limited as Sphinx has closed doors and given all production rights to KRISS...I don't believe these guns will be the same again. Anyways, it included the gun, box, 2 mags, and original backstraps, though one has been stippled. I had ZR tactical polish the trigger components (as if it needed it) and the trigger is incredible. I really hate to sell this, however I have another unicorn I need to fund. This gun is used, but it good condition. On minor scratch on the left of the slide above the ejection port. Not even sure how it happened, and just general holster wear. Round count unknown...its been several rounds...several. I am in Muncie and not looking to travel far. Buyer must sign a bill of sales, and show proof of valid IN DL. If you cant agree to this, dont try to purchase.

Price is $750, Pelican case not included (the small black specs everywhere in the picture are on my camera lens, just FYI)

IMG_7263_zps07jnk0bo.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom