• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    It will be small most likely. They havnt had one in a while, I think they are really just trying it to see if it will work. I'm not sure it would be worth that kind of drive, I could be wrong though, you never know what you will find. If you go, don't expect much, that way you might be pleasantly surprised.
    The Indy 1500 is next weekend! That would be worth the drive! Don't try to see it all in one short day, you probably won't be able to do it.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    GUN & KNIFE SHOW
    SPENCER, INDIANA
    AUGUST 21 & 22, 2010
    4-H Fair Grounds, 4-H Building​
    East Street, Spencer, Indiana​
    Saturday 9:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
    Sunday 9:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M.
    Dealer Set-up Friday August 20, 1:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.​
    (If additional time is needed let us know)​
    Guns must be Unloaded & Secured Inoperable
    Raffles: Free Raffle Ticket with entry for a New Case xx Folding Hunter. A Shot Gun or Rifle will be Offered for Raffle; and For Our Dealers/Vendors a Table Raffle ($5.00 One Ticket per Dealer) for Free Tables at our next Show(The same amount of Tables as at the Spencer Show)
    “NO LOADED GUNS OF ANY KIND IN BUILDING”
    All State & Federal Gun Laws Observed​
    24 Hour Security
    Not Responsible for accidents or injuries
    Food & Drinks available​
    Admission $5.00 Table Rental $20.00
    Children 12 & under free
    Anyone under 18 years of age
    Must be accompanied by an adult

Contact Information:
    Donnie Myers (812) 383-4133

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Ill go one day. The show they had last month had some great military weapons that I liked.

Its much slower, dealers have time to talk about their guns and BS.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    They had one last month? I've been getting e-mails from one of the organizers, and nothing about any before this one! Man I guess they had me on ignore! I'm goin, see if they can ignore Me then. Lol!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    They had one last month? I've been getting e-mails from one of the organizers, and nothing about any before this one! Man I guess they had me on ignore! I'm goin, see if they can ignore Me then. Lol!

It was in a smaller town south west of spencer. I dont remember the name of the town that was in.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    You can always eat at Chambers while you are there. West of the courthouse, and South one street. Couple of blocks away, generally

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Bloomfield? Any deals on ammo? I need to stock up, NFA DAY is getting close!:rolleyes::rockwoot::ar15:

seen a sign in front of the Linton Armory for a show today but didn't see the date.....i'll check into it......might slide over to Spencer Saturday and see if i can trade my 19-3....

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    You can always eat at Chambers while you are there. West of the courthouse, and South one street. Couple of blocks away, generally

South on MAIN ST. Trust me, all the clowns that work at the courthouse eat breakfast there each morning, no matter the client. I will say that it is good food, though Dairy Queen is better!

FYI, it is 20 minutes from the house, and I am getting ready to go there now if I can get everyone up!!!!

yikes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    South of Gnaw Bone
    I just returned from the show; it was the first I have attended. The building was full and the crowd was large. Lots of guns. Prices were too rich for me. I doubt that I will ever go to a gun show again.

Top Bottom