• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you are referring to SAW Sales, they used to be GTG as far as anything Colt was concerned. Some of the people wore rectums for hats at times, but they knew their stuff. I haven't dealt with them in several years though? ETA it is the folks I used to deal with. The reliability package was touted as very good, but they only work on Colt, and my Colt's never needed it?

Last edited:

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I'm wondering what the barrel mods and gas system mods are. My 6720 is in spec, but a little too far left of center on windage out of the gate. I'm talking Ken Elmore work. Same peeps?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Same peeps! Couldn't tell you what the mods are, as they won't tell, and I don't know anyone with the mods that has looked them over. Again, they are the Mecca for Colt rifles, and parts, especially hard to find stuff. All reports I have are that the RP takes an already fine rifle, and makes it better! Take it for what you will, but I haven't done business with them for several years, but all the dealings I had were positive! If you're an BARFCOM member, search the archives for SAW sales/Ken Elmore, there is an EPIC battle between him and the arm chair commandos over there!

Top Bottom