• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wallotcorydon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corydon
    I see alot of posts about NWI INGO members getting together. I was just wondering if any of the Southern Indiana INGO members do the same? When I say Southern Indiana, I am in Harrison County. Anyone?

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I about half expect to see an Evansville event pop up sometime. There are several of us popping up all the time.

I know this doesn't help you out much but we are less than an hour away.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I tried all kinds of stuff to get INGOers from Vigo County to ste up get together, start and MSG, and got two guys and myself together a couple times.

I gave up after that..

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    A good southern Indiana event would be to come out to an IDPA match at Redbrush in Newburgh ( redbrush.org ) and check out myself, sbcman, DustyDawg48, scowens, Mudcat, Redbaron, and several other INGOers who regularly shred paper and ring steel on the first Sat of the month ALL YEAR LONG.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I worked in Greenwood and moved all the way north to Scottsburg to shorten my commute to Greenwood and I learned alot about how the rest of the State looks at us.

Item 1: A black guy I worked with wouldn't come down to go fishing with me and said, and I quote "Sorry man, brothers don't go south of Seymore" I asked why and he said "You know why." I still don't know what he meant.

Item 2: In the 2008 election I read an article in the Indianapolis Star where a person in Broad Ripple, (kind of like Bardstown road in Louisville) said Obama couldn't win Indiana because of the "so called Hoosiers, in the Southern part of the State." Obama did win Indiana and I thought everyone in Indiana was a Hoosier.

Item 3: I worked as a branch manager for a mortgage company (in Greenwood) and my employees would give me a blank stare when I would say, "How much is he wanting to bar-rey?" "Don't you mean borrow?" and I would respond, "Yes, that is what I said, how much is he wanting to bar-rey?"

With all of that being said, one out of five folks that come in my gun shop say they heard about me through INGO and are members. I think the INGO members in Southern Indiana tend to already get together. On any given Saturday in the shop there are a couple of INGO members hanging out and I think the same thing happens at Clark County Forestry. We do have get togethers we just don't plan them. It just happens. I think the Notherners in the state can just spot each other easier because it is so flat.;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I see alot of posts about NWI INGO members getting together. I was just wondering if any of the Southern Indiana INGO members do the same? When I say Southern Indiana, I am in Harrison County. Anyone?

I went to a NWI event and I guess the key to their success is consistency and having someone committed to making things happen. Jedaigh certainly does things with a spirit of excellence and everyone seems to always have a great time. AND they fry bacon! :bacondance:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I worked in Greenwood and moved all the way north to Scottsburg to shorten my commute to Greenwood and I learned alot about how the rest of the State looks at us.

Item 1: A black guy I worked with wouldn't come down to go fishing with me and said, and I quote "Sorry man, brothers don't go south of Seymore" I asked why and he said "You know why." I still don't know what he meant.

Item 2: In the 2008 election I read an article in the Indianapolis Star where a person in Broad Ripple, (kind of like Bardstown road in Louisville) said Obama couldn't win Indiana because of the "so called Hoosiers, in the Southern part of the State." Obama did win Indiana and I thought everyone in Indiana was a Hoosier.

Item 3: I worked as a branch manager for a mortgage company (in Greenwood) and my employees would give me a blank stare when I would say, "How much is he wanting to bar-rey?" "Don't you mean borrow?" and I would respond, "Yes, that is what I said, how much is he wanting to bar-rey?"

With all of that being said, one out of five folks that come in my gun shop say they heard about me through INGO and are members. I think the INGO members in Southern Indiana tend to already get together. On any given Saturday in the shop there are a couple of INGO members hanging out and I think the same thing happens at Clark County Forestry. We do have get togethers we just don't plan them. It just happens. I think the Notherners in the state can just spot each other easier because it is so flat.;)

Well now I feel like crap! I've been working too damn much OT and haven't been in there in a while.:(

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON

Funny:lmfao:
    Now more important where is your gun shop:D

wallotcorydon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corydon
    I about half expect to see an Evansville event pop up sometime. There are several of us popping up all the time.

I know this doesn't help you out much but we are less than an hour away.

I would say we could meet in the middle, but not much between Corydon and Evansville. I do however camp from about march into November in Cannelton in Perry County. I would like to meet some of you guys!

wallotcorydon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corydon
    indiucky, where is your shop? I am in Floyd, Clark, even Scott counties fairly often....I would like to stop in meet you and anyone else in the shop!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    indiucky, where is your shop? I am in Floyd, Clark, even Scott counties fairly often....I would like to stop in meet you and anyone else in the shop!

Yea indi I live in Scottsburg were is your shop? I would love to see a formal get together for us southern members, would be alot of fun.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom