• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    South Central Gun Club will host their August match this Sunday the 5th.
    6 stages 158 rds. Classifier CM99-13 Quick ll
    Setup at 8am Saturday(help setup saturday and sunday-shoot for free. The more help we have the better match I can put on with more movers and activators)
    Final setup 8am Sunday.
    $20 non-members $10 members $5 RO's(we will need 6 RO's. I know we always hit on the same guys and they are getting tired of ROing all the time, So some of you other guys volunteer to RO and we will get you through the match with help.)
    Signin at 9am,shooters meeting at 9:50am, we go hot at 10am.:welcome:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll be in a class next weekend, but I'll stop by towards the end of the match and pick up the scoresheets.

CraigH, track me down after the match for the Bladetech stuff.

ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    If I don't have to work the weekend I want to come and shoot at South Central. I normally Shoot at Riley but would like to Shoot more than once a month, you guys look like your my next closest place. If I see on the map correctly the Range is right on US 135 just south of Freetown ?? I am coming from the Terre Haute area so any advice will be appriciated.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    If I don't have to work the weekend I want to come and shoot at South Central. I normally Shoot at Riley but would like to Shoot more than once a month, you guys look like your my next closest place. If I see on the map correctly the Range is right on US 135 just south of Freetown ?? I am coming from the Terre Haute area so any advice will be appriciated.
    If you come by Interstate I 70 to I 465 t0 I 65 to Hwy 58 to Hwy 135.
    If you come by Hwy 46 to Hwy 441 to Hwy 50 to Hwy 135 North.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Take 46 into Bloomington. Then go South on 446 all the way to 50 and then over to 135 and back up to the range. The interstate is not the way to go from Terre Haute particularly with the construction on 70.

Wilky07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Does this range allow spectators to watch? If so, is there a cost of admission? And dumb question. What are RO's?

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    No cost to watch, but if you have a gun bring it . 5 magazines for a production gun. Eye & hearing protection required while on the range. RO's are Range officers who control what is going on at each stage. Go to uspsa.com. that will answer some questions.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Does this range allow spectators to watch? If so, is there a cost of admission? And dumb question. What are RO's?
    Spectators are welcome ,no cost. Range Officer is the guy who runs the shooters through the courses of fire. He gives the range commands to the shooters so that we will have a safe match and he also calls the scoring for the stages.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'm in, the last month my GPS could not find the Club I live in Plainfield if anyone wants to meet up, PM me

Take 252 in Martinsville out to 135 south. Follow 135 south all the way to Freetown (through Nashville and beyond). It's just through freetown on the left hand side

Top Bottom