• ...and so much more!
  • Craigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Guys,

The stages are set and the match is going to be a hoot. Seems there has been some 'enticing' talk, which has lead to increased participation in production. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Please come out if you can. The weather is going to be great.

Thanks,

Craig

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Score sheets in hand, I'm impressed... thought it would be a day or two before you received them.

Great stages, good time... I want a rematch!!!!! :yesway:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Jared, I still think you got me by a few points,we will see. Rematch next week at SCCC?

Thanks to all who helped with the match this month. We were short handed right from the get go. Most shooters do not realize how much work goes into putting on a match like this every month. The amount of man hours is HUGE. Again Thanks to all who helped. Max

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    my contribution is nothing next to you and those who setup, run and tear down everything. I can't give much, but happy with what I can.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Max it was great to see you again and shoot with you. We had a good squad and the stages were a blast. The range will be nice with the work you guys are doing. Also THANKS to all the people behind the scenes. It takes a team effort to make these shoots happen.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Thanks to Max, Craigh Gordon and everyone else who helped put on an excellent match. Stages were great. Squad I was on was a blast. Weather - perfect. Just one h*ll of a day.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great match guys!!:rockwoot:
    Range is looking good.
    Threw a couple mikes today but overall my match went well. I think Coach still got me even though he was shooting minor, Im still moving slow but seeing the sight alot better.
    Really appriciate 2 of the triplets running the squad..:D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Good set of stages today. Stage 3 might be one of the better stages ever at South Central. :patriot:There were many subtle possibilites for shooting it. One shot in the black and another that looked big but got pasted before a man could protest left me with two mikes but the time was four seconds faster than everyone on the squad. My execution sucked there. :xmad:

7 alpha and a mike on the classifier.:dunno: WTH?

Liked stage 2 not requiring the low port. SHO I can do. Even WHO out the truck window sometimes.

Shooting minor is not going to help my cause but I got some time in on this gun before the State steel match so that was the main idea.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Good set of stages today. Stage 3 might be one of the better stages ever at South Central. :patriot:There were many subtle possibilites for shooting it. One shot in the black and another that looked big but got pasted before a man could protest Sorry Coach My Bad :( left me with two mikes but the time was four seconds faster than everyone on the squad. My execution sucked there. :xmad:

7 alpha and a mike on the classifier.:dunno: WTH?

Liked stage 2 not requiring the low port. SHO I can do. Even WHO out the truck window sometimes.

Shooting minor is not going to help my cause but I got some time in on this gun before the State steel match so that was the main idea.

F-

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    It's going to be neck 'n' neck between Jared and my self. Production is not my thing but it was fun. Good to see old friends from way back get back into our sport. Bosshoss ran the Dear Creek club back in the 90's and he got the first Area 5 to come to Indiana while he was match director up there. 3 of the stages I stoled from the up and coming SS/PRO match later this month.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    It's going to be neck 'n' neck between Jared and my self. Production is not my thing but it was fun. Good to see old friends from way back get back into our sport. Bosshoss ran the Dear Creek club back in the 90's and he got the first Area 5 to come to Indiana while he was match director up there. 3 of the stages I stoled from the up and coming SS/PRO match later this month.

I love the way your gun looks!

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    "It's going to be neck 'n' neck between Jared and my self"

Win, lose, or draw... the stress of our little contest is great training, trying to keep up and compete with Max is quite the task!! Not to mention Mike and Bill on top of that!!

I think the saying "you can't miss fast enough to win" is going to ring true for me.

:dunno:

Top Bottom