• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SOUTH CENTRAL WILL HOST IT'S OCTOBER MATCH THIS SUNDAY THE 2ND.
    6 STAGES 140RDS. CLASSIFIER CM 09-04 PUCKER FACTOR.
    SET UP WILL BE SATURDAY THE 1ST STARTING AROUND 9:30AM
    I WILL NEED PLENTY OF HELP AS MY SETUP CREW WILL BE DOWN TO 2 PEOPLE,:( SO COME AND HELP SET UP IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
    SIGN IN AT 9AM SHOOT AT 10AM
    $20 NON-MEMBER $10 MEMEBERS AND RO'S $5
    YOU MAY BE SUPRISED AT THE APPEARANCE OF OUR RANGE WHEN YOU SEE IT THIS MONTH. :): LOTS OF GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN AT SCGC IN THE FUTURE.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Archery season kicks off this weekend, so I'll be in the woods with a bow chasing deer.

I'll try to get Mark or Owen to grab the scoresheets for me.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    I'll be there for set-up, but 0930 sure is early. :dunno: HA

Max you should shoot production, I will need someone to harass now that Travis will be out for a while.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I'll be there for set-up, but 0930 sure is early. :dunno: HA

Max you should shoot production, I will need someone to harass now that Travis will be out for a while.

Craig and his mafia group has dwendled down to 2 people so they want to start early so we can get done by noon.

So I guess that is a challenge for me to shoot Produtions????:rockwoot:

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Don't know if I can shoot a WIMP plastic peace of crap or not Jared. I am use to a man's gun.

HA. This is true, but it would be good practice for the SS/Prod Match. I might just call out Jake and Aron too, I like the idea of a challenge. Maybe I should load up my production mags and shoot limited just to see how it goes, or shoot limited 10, so many options. :D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    HA. This is true, but it would be good practice for the SS/Prod Match. I might just call out Jake and Aron too, I like the idea of a challenge. Maybe I should load up my production mags and shoot limited just to see how it goes, or shoot limited 10, so many options. :D

Not sure what I will be shooting. Ammo management is the problem at the momment. Likely bringing a former student with me and he is going have to borrow gear since flying out of NYC with guns is tough. I might shoot my carry gun in Production. I was planning on shooting SS/Production cold.

Teaching a markmanship class on October the 8th at MCFG if anyone wants to do a tune up before the SS/Prod match.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Looks like a Production match. That Block feels like a TOY. I guess I will shoot limited PRODUCTION!!!! Jared, buy a 35 barrell and some 40 mags, might have to change the extractor and you could shoot major. No need to buy another gun.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Hey Max you can use my production gun. Feels much better in your hand than that block lol. I won't need it for a while.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Travis's gun has the lightest trigger pull I has ever felt,I would say 1.5 lb. with a very short reset. I shot Mike Armburst's 4" M&P and it pointed better than any gun I ever had in my Hand. He had sanded down the backstrap to fit his hand and when I presented the gun the sight lined up operfect every time. I was amazed.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    If I make it I will shoot Production

shooting the Fall Classic in Rolla, MO with Bill that Saturday, so I am 50/50 on being there

I thought about going to this, It's a nice area.
    I had a friend stationed at Leonard Wood and spent some time there a few years ago

Have a good match

I should be at South Central

Top Bottom