• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    This will be my last show for the year, no more shows after this one in my neck of the woods.

It will be at Century Center. Who is going?

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    It was not as good as I wanted it to be, but I still managed to get a hell of a deal on a great pistol.

$300 out the door on NIB Bulgarian Arcus 98DAC. The best DA Hi Power clone in my book.

98dac.jpg

I hit soda cans @ 50 yards with this thing and the trigger is very nice at single action. At $300 this is a lot of pistol and I am looking to get a second one.

The last one there wasn't very good.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I gave up on gun shows. Interwebz and local shops get my money. I am thinking about going to the 1500 though in Jan.

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    I went to a gun show in South Bend earlier this year. What a joke... $5 cover to buy anything and everything at higher prices than the local stores.

I wrote CPI (Home) and got no response. Definitely won't be supporting any more of their events.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I went to a gun show in South Bend earlier this year. What a joke... $5 cover to buy anything and everything at higher prices than the local stores.

I wrote CPI (Home) and got no response. Definitely won't be supporting any more of their events.
    CPI doesn't put on this show, it's put on by Central Indiana Gunshows.CPI does the fairgrounds show.

Top Bottom