• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think NK will be looking to peddle a nuke for hard currency when they have completed a few more. Our close friends, the Russians, supposedly have missing warheads and other materials. So it could come from many places. If Iran is the sponsor, I think it will go off in Israel, probably Tel Aviv. Otherwise NYC or Chicago (nice drive down from the Detroit area).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New York City, the Vatican, Israel or Houston in that order...

I'm still not getting the Vatican connection with that high of a priority.
    I would think will all the outspoken Israel hate that goes on they would be higher on the list.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Houston-port city and 17 plus % of refinery capacity, dozens of chemical plants, and several pipelines roll out to the rest of the country.

The Vatican, HQ of Catholics and Christians...........

New York City-HQ of Money and other capitalistic stuff

Our friends in Pakistan have been selling/giving away stuff for years. They are producing nuclear materials way beyond the needs of the military to defend against India.

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    O.K., but why Pakistan? There are many other countries openly selling nuclear secrets and materials.

Look at what just leaked out about Mossad doing to the Syrian couriers who are out and about selling nuclear secrets:

Mossad carries out daring London raid on Syrian official - Telegraph

Why all the focus on Pakistan? Because they were harboring Osama?:dunno:

It's the thing dujour right now... The same folks that screamed throw money at Pakistan to help us kill Usama are the ones now screaming to shut the money off.

But I see a chain of events coming. Chi-town, NY, maybe. Hit something closer to a LONG term war: India, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc... Mirv one of those that will set off things. Think about it this way:
    China/Pakistan =VERY stong ties. We make Paki mad, makes China mad. Terrorists detonate bomb somewhere critical, say, Paki/India border. Pakistan/India go to formal war. We support India over Pakistan. China/Russia support Pakistan. We/They kill one of us/them. Goes limited war, including destruction of US/Chinese/Russian assets overseas (economic targets, oil or gas fields, etc...). We are crippled first. Riots in US over high oil/resource price. Limited war turns conventional. Tank vs. Tank. Air superiority "stealth" joint strike aircraft vs. foriegn "stealth" aircraft. 5.45x39 vs. 5.56x45 vs. 5.8x42mm, etc...

If terrorists were smart, NOW would be the time, strike the border twixt India/Pakistan or even just hit New Delhi. It's not just the US out there folks, turn the US vs. Russia vs. EU vs. China vs. Koreas vs. everyone else.

I want to throw up at this concept. I don't want to die over some ethnocentric stupidity of the generation before me and the ones in power now due to knee jerk reactions. But die I must for the nation that birthed me into the world of corruption, evil and eventually, salvation if I survive.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Several countries/ terrorists have said, that site is prime target because it is not their religion.....

Funny thing is I never seem to hear much of that talk.....
    or any for that matter coming from our media.

Probably why it's not too high on my radar.

I hear plenty of Israel bashing.... Not so much of the Vatican bashing.
    Occasionally I will hear of Christians being killed but the news medias
    (all of them) don't spend much time on it.

I wonder why.

thinking.gif

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I honestly think that israel will get it before the Vatican. the Vatican has been making an effort to reach out to the Muslims and gain some of their respect back. JPII was kissing Q'orans while Israel was putting up walls and bulldozing homes.

just my :twocents:

Our friends in Pakistan have been selling/giving away stuff for years. They are producing nuclear materials way beyond the needs of the military to defend against India.

wait... we have friends in Pakistan? since when? I think what we have is a slightly lower percentage of enemies. <- notice the lack of purple.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Woe be the day that Islamic terrorists blow the Vatican. A healthy Third of all Catholic Males worldwide (myself included) would jump at the chance to steamroll the entire region. And the UN wouldn't say a damn word.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Woe be the day that Islamic terrorists blow the Vatican. A healthy Third of all Catholic Males worldwide (myself included) would jump at the chance to steamroll the entire region. And the UN wouldn't say a damn word.

I think I remember reading somewhere that ~35% of US Marines are Catholic and ~80% of officers in all branches are Catholic.

If the Vatican gets nuked, I think fire will prolly rain from the heavens onto Mecca, Medina and most of the middle east. whether thats at God's hands or at Man's hands, so be it.

Top Bottom