• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Just got back from Rousch lake range, took my 13 yr. old son with me for the first time. He had never shot a handgun before. He took my FNP-9 and out shot me with it. I think I've got a shooter in the family:ar15:

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    i wish i could out shoot my dad. but hes a freakin hot shot.
    im glad he got me into hunting and fishing. and brought me up with love a for guns

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I was out shooting my Dad after a week at Boy Scout camp when I was 13. I still can't out shoot my Grandfather and he's pushing 80, they taught those old guys how to shoot in the Army.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    OUT SHOT

KINDA LIKE FISHING I ALWAYS GET OUT DID.THAT'S WHY I GO BY MYSELF.JUST KIDDING,SOUNDS GREAT.MY SON IS JUST NOT INTO SHOOTING.WISH HE WAS.PUT A PS3 IN FRONT OF HIM AND HE IS A PRO...

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Congrats!!!

My 16 y/o can out shoot me once in a while too, I already conceded basketball and the video games..... except Wii golf, Im the pro in the house and he's on the HS golf team!!!

My avatar is his rapid fire 30 round group from his AR w/ iron sights, it now has an ACOG... maybe we should reshoot that.

tcshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Get used to it...I taught all 3 of my kids and the wife as well. My 18 yr old son is the hot shot of the group and has been close to my handgun accuracy since he was about 12...but none of them can match me in long range...yet....LOL

We have an annual challenge of who can shoot the longest shot on a deer. The wife has the best muzzleloader shot at 167 yards with open sights. I have the best muzzleloader shot with a scope at 205 yards.

I also have the best pistol shot at 278 yards but the wife says I cheated since I used a scope and the pistol was a 30-06. Aparently she thinks that my calibers should not outperform her 6 inch Colt Anaconda 44mag and that scopes should not be allowed.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    My younger daughter usually bests me on the 3D courses. It's fun to trash talk with them though isn't it. :)

Dtruck260

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Roanoke, Indiana
    yea well, my Dad was a DI and range instructor , he still takes GREAT pride in besting my 1inch pattern @50yards, even though I am 30years old now, says that I should shoot better for being half his age.

:) I cant win, hopefully I can always outshoot by boy, but I dont think that will be the case,lol

Top Bottom