Sometimes you even find deals at Gander Moountain, picked up a new AR.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Picked this Wyndham Maine made Bushmaster up for $699 at Gander Mountain

Inside was as clean as a whistle. I think I got a steal.

m16.JPG

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's a Bushmaster made in Wyndham..... as opposed to Illion NY.......

Bushmaster was originally IN Wyndham. Remington purchased it and moved it all to somewhere else. Then when enough years passed, the people Remington bought Bushmaster from started up Wyndham Weaponry.

Wyndham made bushmasters are top notch.

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Completely agree with the Windham built rifles. OkieGirl has a Windham Weaponry HBC. The fit, finish, & function is top notch.

99zhuggerz99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    Every once in a GREAT while gander will create a deal. I picked up an 870p for under 200. Aside from one scuff in the wood appeared brand new. Should have bought a mosin Nagant M44 ,issuing a front sight for 80. But had just blown my "gun budget" earlier that week.
    To find a deal there you have to have a lot of worthless trips, but they are out there.
    Good buy on the AR.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I go to the one on county line next to wall mart. Anytime the wife sends me for stuff at Wall Mart, I stop and oogle eye the guns.

Say a USGI 1911 there once for just over $700, only thing wrong with it was some pimp had put pearl grips on it.....

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    my dad got a savage heavy barrel .22, with a laminated thumbhole stock for 199.00

Savage Arms

he'd gotten to kno the "gander gunsmith" at the evansville store, and the smith said "you need to look at that rack over there!" that's before they remodeled the store the first time, dad askes "whats wrong with it" the gunsmith said "nothing, it's priced wrong"

dad bought it, its a great gun, was brand new, still in box, stock wasen't all dinged up like every other gun on the racks(that was when all the guns were out for everybody and their brother to drop,kick,run a cart into, finger fondle or batter in any way they wanted!

it did have to go to savage to be worked on,the drill holes for the sight bases were off and we couldnt get it sighted in, but gander shipped it for free and savage fixed it for free

NOW the last time he was there, after the remodel, and after the gunsmith had left, he couldn't get anybody to wait on him, he even asked 2 "employes" for help, and they both said "i'm with a customer" and went and talked to each other, he went to another gunshop and bought a dpms in 308, he was looking at a m1a at gander, i told him to take it (the dpms) to gander, ask for the manager and say"you see this rifle, i bought it at so and so's gunshop because your employees wouldnt wait on me!"

Strug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    West Indy
    Congrats on the good find and buy! The Wyndham Maine made Bushmaster are nice ones. I would buy a Wyndham or one of the Hoosier made AR before I would buy a new Bushmaster now days. And the BCI's are on sale at the LGS!

it is only one more

Where can I find a "Hoosier made AR"?

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I went to GANDER a few days ago and I think their prices are all pretty good, economical 3x9 scopes had great price on them.I always go there and check prices before I buy.

Top Bottom