• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I just got back from the range myself. May not be great news for you guys but if stuff is staying on the shelves for any time at all, maybe it indicates a little easing in the panic. That would be good news for the community anyway.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wonder how the ammo looks

Invisible ;)

I just was @ Bradis a bit earlier, getting Mark to install some night sights as they are on sale this week, and there were a fair amount of folks in the shop, and there were some AR's and plenty of mags to be had, but ammo for all the standard handgun calibers at least was non-existent in Bradis and II.

CHCRandy

Master
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I was in early this morning and got me a AR....and even picked up a pretty breast awareness pink rifle for my daughter for graduation. Got some sights, mags...and the price on the AR was $30 over the best price I could find last summer, and $50 cheaper than the best price now, which I thought said something about Bradis. Nice to see people not taking advantage of others.

Thanks to Shooter for your help and to Mr. Pearson (Sp?).......he was helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

See you guys again.

Indy60

Expert
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I gave up on buying AR's and switched to Gibson Les Paul guitars. They are plentiful and hold their value. Plus I can play with them in the house without my wife complaining too much.

Top Bottom