• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I was doing some dry firing today and as I always try to do I tried to pull the trigger of my snubbie with my dammaged left hand, I Can Pull the Trigger, something I thought I never do after breaking about 90% of the bones in my hand due to a motorcycle wreck.

Now I need to head to the range and try out my 22lr

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    CONGRATS!!!! i know how you feel, dislocated my right trigger finger, and the bone went through the skin at my mid joint. Surgery and 30 stitches later still not normal, would post pics but not very appealing :). CONGRATS again now its time for the range. Even though i can still pull a trigger the mornings i have to deal with scar tissue that needs to be broken up for full range of motion.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Thanks everyone, it has been a long and painful road. Going to hopefully get to the range sunday and see if I can actually shot left handed again.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    WileE, I know how u feel, I have been carrying and shooting left handed for the past ten years, so I had to relearn using my right hand, of course it was made easier due to the fact that I'm right handed and learned to shoot right handed.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I had hoped to post about my day at the range but my 2 year old decided to jump on my left arm and hit it with her knee on the always sore spot, so right now I can't hold anything in my left hand. I know I can do it so I'll keep up the rehab.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom