• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This sounds kinda ominous.

Personally, I have been worried about something like this for years. (since the days following 9/11... but more so, since the Mumbai attacks)
    I see Islamic extremism as a multi-generational threat. This ideology is a dedicated, deep rooted belief that just does not die easily. These people don't give up. Add to that, our self centered and week minded leaders that have left us with wide open borders, and almost no discernable law enforcement, save that befitting their own agenda. You can see how the current situation on the ground here would make an attack of this nature much easier to pull off than it normally would. I can't say if he's right or not with this warning, but were I a foreign enemy, I would look at this moment in time right now... as a very opportune time... for me to strike a blow.
    With our attention divided on the very contentious upcoming election... and current leaders being extremely week... every enemy out there knows our own government either could care less, or would probably even invite the chaos. It's a very good time for those following that liar of a false prophet (or ANY enemy) to kick something off.

Probably wouldn't hurt to keep an extra sharp eye on things for a while.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom