Someones going to pay for me and my 15 kids!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    This obviously is not her fault and someone needs to pay to raise all these kids that she brought into this world.

sorry I don't know how to use purple.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    no the system didn't fail her...her and the baby daddy's failed

she was getting all sorts of help [rent paid utilities paid people donating food and whatever else to her] but didn't do nothing to help herself

it's not social services fault that daddy of 10 got arrested...he did something wrong to get arrested

well here is an idea for her so she can get someone to help and pay for her and her 15 kids...get up off your back and get up on your feet

[sorry if i offend anyone or was out of line]

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Santa all I want for Christmas is a nice Brass Tumbler, and for you to make it so that lady isn't allowed to have more kids and be a further burden on the tax payers.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    What an outstanding and impressive person. She needs money. Someone NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, as she says.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    "Somebody needs to pay! Somebody needs to be held accountable!"

Gee, I wonder who that should be?

****ing leach...I'm not a fan of abortion, but I wish that sack of ****'s Momma would have given it a second thought.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I didn't even watch the video. All of her kids should be taken away from her and adopted out to people who are willing to raise them with a sense of self respect and self reliance.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I'm speechless. And to think there are thousands of people that think like this. I'm so glad I can support them by paying taxes while barely making enough to live on myself...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My heart breaks for these children. Imagine being raised like this. Is that fella who is the father of 10 of them out of jail now, or is he still incarcerated? If he's out, time to step up to the plate pal!

One comment by her sister particularly stuck a nerve--among quite a few others by momma herself--that she was "doing fine" before social services stepped in. She was not doing fine! She was not paying rent and got evicted.

Again, my heart breaks for the children. I pray that someone is able to step up and take care of them until/if the adults EVER get their act together.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I have a great idea. GO GET A JOB!!! I pay for myself and I will continue. This country as a whole needs to learn, that if you dont work, you will starve. I say take the kids away (because its not thier fault, thier mother is a loser) and let her and her babies daddy's starve. I am sick of having to take care of every worthless piece of crap. Get a job or die. Seems like a simple solution to me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom