• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    Firearms seem to be a universal language that most anybody can understand. I believe you. When I was in college and we had poker night every Wednesday at my place we had a woman walk into our apt and sit on our couch and start smoking a cigarette, then got up and left. Didn't say a word...Door was locked from there on out. I'm sure yours will be to.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    OP you are a lucky man. What if he had found your gun while you were in the shower or got between you and your room before you could get to it? Glad it went well for you though. There has been a rash of smash and grabs in homes in my area over the last year or so. Someone knocks on the door and if there is no answer they kick the door in and grab whatever valuables will fit into their backpacks and off they go. I've helped fix 3 doors and 2 windows in the last year! My doors are always locked and the alarm on. When people wonder why I wear a gun around the house I tell them about stories like this. Hope you have no further incidents. :yesway:

Top Bottom