Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    :twocents:

Okay...

First: Bring refreshments unless you like spending $5.00 for 17 cents worth of Pepsi/Mtn Dew

Second: Don't be afraid to haggle but don't be offensive about it.Some dealers don't bargain

Third: Look around for the best deals before jumping on the first thing you see

Fourth: Write down any info/deals and location. Ask if that price is good all day or not

Fifth: Ask if you don't know but don't play '20 questions'

Sixth: Not only is soda expensive but so is the food. Think jerky! (Sorry,no bacon!)

Seventh: Well,there is no seventh but Thanks for reading this...

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Thanks KokomoDave. I have always been able to go a few hours without eating and drinking, it always amazes me to see the lines at the concession stands at the shows... like you said, it ain't cheap.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thanks KokomoDave. I have always been able to go a few hours without eating and drinking, it always amazes me to see the lines at the concession stands at the shows... like you said, it ain't cheap.

:wavey:
    that's me in line, I never have time to pack my meals and drinks and I can't go all day without eating and drinking.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    It looks like they will have parking next to the building, as well as across 38th street. What isn't commonly known is that there are spots across the street on the side streets where you can park for free. If you're willing to walk a couple of more minutes, you'll save the $3 parking fee.

Of course, I'm planning on parking as close as possible, that way I don't far to carry what I buy, but it's an option for those wanting to save some money.

Top Bottom