Some soviet rifles I've never seen before.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Thanks for fixing your link. They look like Hi-Point carbines with Bakelite Stocks.
    I don't know my bull pup history, but it looks like the Soviets were years ahead of other bull pup designs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for sharing that! Cool stuff...
    I really like this one. Looks like something out of Star Trek! :)

korobov-assault-rifles-1-small.jpg

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I like the TKB-011 2M and the wood magazine on the TKB-059 and TKB-022 picture.

The TKB-059 looks like something Moe Szyslak would wield. ESPECIALLY if it were a pump action!

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I like the TKB- 022 #2 and #1. I bet if you could find one it would cost a fortune. Did any of them get issued to troops? They are some cool weapons. The three barrelled one is just to much. That thing must weigh twenty pounds or more. Talk about going through ammo. I see no real use for it.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I like the TKB- 022 #2 and #1. I bet if you could find one it would cost a fortune. Did any of them get issued to troops? They are some cool weapons. The three barrelled one is just to much. That thing must weigh twenty pounds or more. Talk about going through ammo. I see no real use for it.

You need a use? It has 3 barrels. That's it's use. It goes BANG BANG BANG (insert Deadpool noise).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You need a use? It has 3 barrels. That's it's use. It goes BANG BANG BANG (insert Deadpool noise).

Kind of like the Spinal Tap movie where the Rob Reiner character asks them why their volume knobs go up to 11... :):

[video=youtube;4xgx4k83zzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc[/video]

Last edited:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Sweet link! Yeah mag changes wouldn't exactly be quick, but I'd love to have one! I would love to see the 3 barreled one I. action. Can you imagine the muzzle rise???

Top Bottom