Please reply by conversation.

solarpimp

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    ***SOLD***Purchased New by me. Unfired by me. BNIB. Includes everything pictured.

Features of this pistol:

Part of the 2016 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready Series, this pistol is clad in urban grey (a mix of grey and FDE). With threaded barrels, high suppressor sights with tritium lamps and extended capacity magazines, CZ Urban Grey pistols are a direct response to the many requests we get from customers for more suppressor-ready options.

A further evolution of the 75 B Omega, the new Convertible version allows users to swap from decocker to safety operation in the same manner as the popular P-07/P-09 pistols. Using the same simplified, more robust variation of the 75’s trigger system as the previous Omega, trigger parts use an interlocking design that allows for easy disassembly and reassembly without the need for tools. Not only does this simplify maintenance, the trigger parts themselves are made of different materials to enhance durability, operation life and reliability.

I live in Irvington on the East Side or Indy and would like to keep it close. I can travel within Marion County and to any of the surrounding counties for the right deal.

This is only available to proper persons. I'd like to see your carry and INDL as this is for sale to IN residents only.

Please don't bump my ad.

I am asking $550.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BIG CZ.jpg
      BIG CZ.jpg
      848.8 KB · Views: 321
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom