So who was it drawing attention to themselves at Beech Grove H.S.?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Didn't they JUST pass a law regarding having firearms in your car on school grounds, removing the "roaming school" regulations and not including locations that are connected by a parking lot to a school in a gun free zone? Or is that still in committee?

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Didn't they JUST pass a law regarding having firearms in your car on school grounds, removing the "roaming school" regulations and not including locations that are connected by a parking lot to a school in a gun free zone? Or is that still in committee?

It passed in the House couple days ago, and I believe the Senate is the next stop

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

A bill passed, the law has not.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Your exposed, empty holster caught my eye. Hope you weren't breaking the law by leaving your gun in the car.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in you...

WTH, you're slacking Frank! You mean to tell me that you didn't leap from your car, sprint over to the perp, tackle him with your right knee in the small of his back and ride him down to the ground like a broken horse?!?! GEEZ Frank - think of the children!! I also gather you didn't indulge in a little bit of gratuitous baton probing either huh? Did you at least kick the miscreant in the ribs?? Sand his face into the asphalt?? Jack Boot stomp his fingers until they were crushed??

That's it...one more time and I'm going to petition your supervisor to invalidate your JBT card and I'll start calling you a nice guy!!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

WTH, you're slacking Frank! You mean to tell me that you didn't leap from your car, sprint over to the perp, tackle him with your right knee in the small of his back and ride him down to the ground like a broken horse?!?! GEEZ Frank - think of the children!! I also gather you didn't indulge in a little bit of gratuitous baton probing either huh? Did you at least kick the miscreant in the ribs?? Sand his face into the asphalt?? Jack Boot stomp his fingers until they were crushed??

That's it...one more time and I'm going to petition your supervisor to invalidate your JBT card and I'll start calling you a nice guy!!

Its kind of hard to do all those things when you are off-duty, car at home in the garage, baton in pocket of patrol bag in the car! Besides, I was thinking about the citizenry by not getting involved in something off-duty and putting in an overtime slip for $46.50 an hour, as it would have taken me several hours to do the report.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I don't think an empty holster is probable cause for anything since that itself isn't illegal. I wouldn't even identify myself for a empty holster stop.
    Excuse me sir but I see you are carrying an empty holster. 'No comment'. I'm sure the citizen removed it before he left home.
    It wasn't me.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I don't think an empty holster is probable cause for anything since that itself isn't illegal. I wouldn't even identify myself for a empty holster stop.
    Excuse me sir but I see you are carrying an empty holster. 'No comment'. I'm sure the citizen removed it before he left home.
    It wasn't me.

I knew it wasn't you. I didn't identify myself either.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe he was a plainclothes officer, his gun fell from his holster while visiting the school and he didn't notice.:dunno:
    Think of the children who could find it in the restroom or the library. :nailbite:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Maybe he was a plainclothes officer, his gun fell from his holster while visiting the school and he didn't notice.:dunno:
    Think of the children who could find it in the restroom or the library. :nailbite:

I'd be willing to bet he wasn't an officer. I don't really find the possibility of a gun dropped in a school for the children to find all that humorous.

Top Bottom