• ...and so much more!
  • Brassman65

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    anderson
    Realistically?

Thats alot of ocean to search, and I dont really think a Norwegian car hauler is going to get lucky at all. Last I saw it was the car hauler and some P3 Orions searching the area.

My guess the plane is full or spetsnaz troops and Nicaraguans headed to Calumet Colorado to annex the pot shops because PitBull Putin's stash of strawberry kush was running out

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's either it a lot of pieces or hiding under to jungle camouflage. If the latter, I couldn't even to begin to speculate as to the what's to become of it except to say that I doubt it's to deliver flowers or cookies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm still sticking with theft, something valuable on the plane, Malay government knows what it is.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Do. Not. Care.

really sick of the 24/7 coverage of it. Though sad, I can't help but wonder whats going on the world thats not being talked about while we talk about how nothing has been found.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I also cannot help to think there is more to the story than the Malaysian gov't is saying. There is a lot of ocean out there but there are also satellites everywhere. Seems off with all the technology these days that a jet liner could just disappear.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Personally think it landed in bag guy land and the pilots killed everyone at 45k feet, why else would it fly for 7 more hours... Not going to fly that long after a fire, people about to pass out don't start turning stuff off....

I find it funny that the media gets all wound up when a sattilite finds something when even they have reported that that ocean and area is full of trash...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Pilot told navigator and co-pilot to take a nap. Pilot turned off transponder, put on oxygen mask and turned off oxygen killing all on board. Pilot did belly landing somewhere in the ocean. Plane sank pretty much intact.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's scary if it was able to go missing and crashed or able to go missing into the hands of a terrorist. Either way it ends up this is another eye opener that nobody thought could or would happen just like 9/11

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Anything is possible but I believe it is much more likely that is was simply an accident or human error or both. It is also very possible that it may never be found. If it were some kind of hijacking, its hard to believe that it wouldn't have been found by now. There are only so many possible locations where it could have landed given the fuel it had available. I'm pretty certain all those places have been checked by now. Even if they could hide the fact that it landed somewhere, its pretty difficult to hide a 777.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    My feeling is it's on the ground, intact.
    Looking around in the Indian Ocean is nothing but a diversion.
    I think most Govt's. know it's location and are attempting to make
    a deal with the devil to get it back.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Too much misinformation from the start by Malaysia. I think they know more about it than what they are saying.

I can believe some of the scenarios out there.
    Pilot suicide. Maybe.
    Rogue Pilot/Co-Pilot. Maybe.
    Shot down by a government after seeing it was unidentified. Maybe.
    Hijacked. Maybe.

Maybe the plane did not have enough fuel to make it to where whoever was flying it wanted to make it. But all in all I think the Malaysian government knows more than they are saying. They have hindered the search and investigation from the very beginning.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say even in todays highly technologically advanced society where we have the power to control mother nature and human nature, that **** happens and it crashed. People just have a rough time dealing with it.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's either it a lot of pieces or hiding under to jungle camouflage. If the latter, I couldn't even to begin to speculate as to the what's to become of it except to say that I doubt it's to deliver flowers or cookies.
    This is my thinking, also.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Who knows what happened. I will say this, many people say this can't happen or that can't happen because...... Anything is possible. As for not being able to hide a 777.... B.S. Simple camouflage is old technology. Here is a picture of an entire Lockheed aircraft factory in Burbank, CA during WWII. Officials thought the Japanese would attack it.

aircraft-plant-camoflauge.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom