• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So I decided that my dogs, my lucky penny, and myself were gonna take a walk. Once I got home, I gave the dogs some water, and sat on my couch to watch the boob tube. A commercial for the news came on reminding me I needed a lottery ticket. So I walked, lucky penny in hand, to the gas station. Grabbed me three tickets for tonight's drawing. I was walking home, it was getting dark, and I was playing with my lucky penny when some guy stops his car, gets out and starts walking around. I thought for sure he was trying to fight me, so I hastily took off around a house to hide and dropped my penny in the driveway. As I got to the back, I realized I dropped it and gasped to myself. He must have heard me because he popped up around back. I hid in a bush and he took off. After about 15 minutes, I decided to go back of and look for my penny to no avail. I returned today to see if it was there and wouldn't you know it, the knucklehead stole it! If I would have had my gun I wouldn't have lost it. Because of it being stolen, I didn't win the jackpot.

Anyone that finds my shiny, new lucky penny or knows who took it, please PM me! It's a 2006 model year, with very little mileage on it. I've already sent the mods a PM, but they said since it isn't a gun they can't put it in the stolen thread.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    french_lolwut_pear_by_neil95-d2zamjd.png

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Bro! I think i may have found this penny! Did you lose the penny in front of the house of a not-so-bad-looking lady driving an SUV? Tell me, is it a penny of the gods? :bowdown: :twocents: Does it glisten with the smallest amount of light? Does it put men in trances when their eyes are set upon its smooth, round edges? Are the stampings SO perfect on it, that one could just sit and caress it for hours on end? Are the details on Abe Lincoln's face so precise, that it puts laser cutting to shame? If so, than I may.................defiantly NOT have this penny. Nope, no idea where it could be....... :dunno:

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Bro! I think i may have found this penny! Did you lose the penny in front of the house of a not-so-bad-looking lady driving an SUV? Tell me, is it a penny of the gods? :bowdown: :twocents: Does it glisten with the smallest amount of light? Does it put men in trances when their eyes are set upon its smooth, round edges? Are the stampings SO perfect on it, that one could just sit and caress it for hours on end? Are the details on Abe Lincoln's face so precise, that it puts laser cutting to shame? If so, than I may.................defiantly NOT have this penny. Nope, no idea where it could be....... :dunno:

It was exactly like that! Have you seen it before?

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    I can sell ya a new lucky penny. people keep giving me their two cents at work. and i dont know what to do with them....

pick one 2.00 dollars shiped :D

IMAG0232.jpg

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Anyone that finds my shiny, new lucky penny or knows who took it, please PM me! It's a 2006 model year, with very little mileage on it. I've already sent the mods a PM, but they said since it isn't a gun they can't put it in the stolen thread.

Finders keepers, losers weepers! You can take it out of my cold dead hands! :ar15:

Top Bottom