• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I've always found it interesting that one of the side effects of most of the anti depressants is "May cause suicidal thoughts". I've been told this is usually dosage related.

Is it really a big leap to go from XXX Antidepressant may cause suicidal thoughts to may cause homicidal thoughts? Understandably, you probably couldn't market it well with the later as a side effect.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I've always found it interesting that one of the side effects of most of the anti depressants is "May cause suicidal thoughts". I've been told this is usually dosage related.

Is it really a big leap to go from XXX Antidepressant may cause suicidal thoughts to may cause homicidal thoughts? Understandably, you probably couldn't market it well with the later as a side effect.

Suicide by cop is the same as suicide by my own hand. It's just that the SSRI may be decreasing the value of others lives by making killing the others as a means to an end.

Sad stuff.

mike trible

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Data

I seem to remember that about 15yrs ago there was a large, (millions $ ) lawsuit that was filed in Kentucky, involved Prozac and suicide/homocides. When settled out of court there was a deal made that all records off it would be sealed forever from public view. Antbody else remember?

Top Bottom