• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    It's been awhile since I posted, been doing some long hours...

So I was on patrol the other day out in the country. I know a lot of the folks around there and had even gone to school with a few. There's also a couple I wouldn't trust with a unloaded potato gun, but I digress.

So I was going down the road, and about a mile in front of me, there is a car pulled off to the side of the road. So I get ready to make a stop and check on it when it suddenly takes off, spittin' gravel and dead grass everywhere. At about the same time, this pickup truck in the driveway of a house near this car does this wild 180 degree turn at speed almost taking off half of his front porch and/or a tree on the other side of the drive. The truck goes tearing off down the lane and whips around and starts following the car.

At this point, I have no idea what exactly is goin' on, so I'm speeding up to intercept. If nothing else I can pull over both for reckless driving. Less than a quarter mile down the road and the truck whips around and slids to a halt in front of the car. Some dude comes flying out, yelling and screaming, arms waving in the air, and heads straight to the driver door of the car.

I pull up and notice that it's a guy I know (wouldn't trust with a potato gun...) and he's hollering at this old lady. The conversation appartently ends without bloodshed and the guy returns to his vehicle after a few brief but curt words with me. I get a bit closer to the car and notice that the vehicle just reeks of mary jane. I wag my fingers at her as she tries hiding the joint in her hand and trying to dump out a bag at the same time. I figured she had glacouma or something anyhow, so let it go. I drove off determining to myself that I would avoid this road in the future, much like the local Denny's.

--------------------------------
    Disclaimer: Pure fabrication.

danil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Mishawaka
    LMAO, and so the saga continues.... so when are we going to hear from the farmer who was plowing and the telephone repairman that was up on the pole???

Top Bottom