• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    and im in a 96 mustang gt, me and the g/f are going out there to find some deals.....well it is 10am and very minimal traffic and i am going 80.....well a grey silverado passes me like im standing still so i catch up to his speed....so i hit 90 and the guy is still pulling on me so i back off the throttle to 80 and when i do sure as **** my radar detector says laser so i hurry up and hit the breaks and switch lanes but by that time it was to late, so i try to pull over but the cop that is behind me is kinda trying to cut me off so i couldn't immediately yield. so she walks up to my car and asks is there a reason why i am going 80 in a 55 in the most ****ty voice. i said to her no there is no reason im just cruising and we are going to michigan city and the officer reply's with i dont care where you are going i asked you why you are going so fast...then she goes on to say how come i have a radar detector even though they are legal in the state of indiana why do you have one....and i said because i am allowed to have it then she takes my information out of my hand very ****ty and almost hits my g/f in the head while doing so (she was at the passenger window.) I am going to be the 1st one to say im not mad at getting a ticket at all, i know i should not of been going 80 in a 55 but if anyone has been on 65 north of rt 30 if your not going 80 your getting people flipping you off and riding your ass. but the lack of respect from ssgt wanda clay of the indiana state troopers was the most disrespectful police officer i have ever ran into. which i do talk to alot of cops whether they are county or local pd stations. just had to put this on here and hear your responses i wanted to get a video but i didn't think that would of been so appropriate
    photo.php

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dude, you were doing 90 on the highway and were involved what could be best described as a speed contest.... you're placing not only yourself, but other drivers at risk.

....why is this a thread again?

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    did u read it? it said 80 in a 55 is what i was clocked at!!! have u been driving up here or on 94 in chicago? if not when no further comments would be needed. thanks

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, I've been up there in the past 6 or 7 times this year already. So when are you going to court? You didnt mention that?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    well a grey silverado passes me like im standing still so i catch up to his speed....so i hit 90 and the guy is still pulling on me

Dude, you were doing 90 on the highway and were involved what could be best described as a speed contest.... you're placing not only yourself, but other drivers at risk.

did u read it? it said 80 in a 55 is what i was clocked at!!! have u been driving up here or on 94 in chicago? if not when no further comments would be needed. thanks

I'm guessing he read it. :): And what he said was accurate according to your post. And yes I've been up on 65 and 80/94 in IN and Chicago. Weekend before last, was the most recent. And I used to live up there and was on them pretty much daily. I've never had to do 80.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    if not when no further comments would be needed. thanks

You post your little ***** fest and then complain when someone comments on the situation?

Face it, you were in the wrong and you got taken down by the law. Maybe next time you’ll either pay better attention or just, wait for it, try to go the speed limit. I can understand trying to keep up with traffic so you don’t get blown off the roadway but it hardly sounds like you were trying to be inconspicuous about it .

It’s funny how many posts are exactly like yours on this forum. They all read: “Boo Hoo the police pulled me over for going **mph over the speed limit and the cop was mean to me and the ticket is expensive and if you don’t take my side I’m going to get mad at you”.

Last edited:

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    like i said i can care less about getting a ticket, but the rude and disrespect from this cop is what set me over the top. its my fault i was going 80 ya o-well big woop its only money and for that being my 1st ticket ever and i drive all around the country is not a bad thing.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i lol'ed!

he pinched that baby's foot just for you :D

no seriously, he just wrote the kids mom a ticket and now she wont be able to afford both formula and crack, so the baby knows he's going hungry. typical evil cop activity. nothing new

^^ i hope people can see im being sarcastic, but for all the retards, i enter this disclaimer.

Last edited:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    thats what you get living in **** hole northwest indiana :):

:xmad:;):): It's true :D

Don't sweat the childish responses on here. You'll notice who posts most of them. :noway:

I travel that stretch routinely---90 is excessive IMO. I can vouch that if you're not doing 80 you'll have a semi climbing in your backseat. However, if you're going to speed, you should be prepared to accept the ticket and move on (which you have it appears).

There's nothing wrong with posting the inappropriate conduct of officers. There is also nothing wrong with recording the encounter---in fact, I'd encourage it. Some people need a reminder that they are accountable.

Silence is your friend as well. If the officer chooses to be rude, choose to be silent. :twocents:

Lighthouse Mall is a nice place---I've never been hassled by their "security" either for OC'ing. :yesway:

Top Bottom