• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    This call with someone offering me to get the chance to vote early or something like that, he kinda lost my attention when I heard "for Obama..."
    Told him no thanks I'll just go on the 4th to vote, and he said "for Obama I hope!" (bites tounge) Have a nice evening! (click)

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    This call with someone offering me to get the chance to vote early or something like that, he kinda lost my attention when I heard "for Obama..."
    Told him no thanks I'll just go on the 4th to vote, and he said "for Obama I hope!" (bites tounge) Have a nice evening! (click)

If you have a couple extra minutes one day, you can go to your county courthouse and cast an absentee ballot. Full ticket, same procedure as going to your poll on Nov.4, just more convenient for some people. I may do it, then I won't have any obligations for my day off on Nov.4.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "...for Obama..."

"No, I only vote for Americans who respect our Constitution. He isn't and he doesn't, and anyone who votes for him should be tried and convicted of treason."

(BTW, McCain's not perfect, but while my vote will go on the GOP ticket, it's only because that's the only way to guarantee my vote does not benefit Obama at all.)

Blessings,
    B

Top Bottom