WTS: Snow day cleaning: AR sights/gas block, M1 Garand Stocks, JRC parts, AK grip etc

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Snow Day Cleaning: AR Sights/gas block, Garand Stocks, M&P APEX Comp kit, etc.

Finally had time for a half way clean out. Prices are FTF transactions but will ship for a few bucks more, on some of the smaller things (grips, AR parts) it might be a day or two before I can ship, I need to find some of those plastic mail baggies. If shipping, MO prefered but I do use paypal as well.

Located in Brown County but in Greenwood 5-6 days of the week. Rarely travel to Nashville but can meet there.

This thread is pic heavy, just because I like people knowing exact conditions on items.

1) First up is a set of 3 M1 Garand stocks. I bought these as a project refinishing job on my Garand but none of the stocks float my boat. 1 stock I believe is Greek because of the stamps and because it is CHUNKY. If you have massive hands and a Garand has always felt small, then this is the fix. 2 stocks appear to have been filled at one time, and I'm sure they'll look great refinished but time is a killer. Selling these as a lot, so all 3 stocks for $70

2) Next up is a Hogue AK grip, plug, and screw. Not sure on age, got it when I picked up my underfolder used. $15 SPF

3) DPMS A2 front sight gas block. .750" inside diameter. Sight post has small markings on it, otherwise in good condition. Is used, been years since but I think it's only had 150 rounds through it. With pins. $20

4) Midwest Industries folding front sight , HK style, made for gas blocks that sit lower than the upper receiver. Used, good condition and good lock up. Post has slight marks. $70

5) Just Right Carbine, Just in Case Carbine parts. 2 bolts for 9mm and 2 bolts for 40, includes firing pins, extractors. 1 recoil spring (thought I had more, unsure which caliber, if it matters), and 4 buffers. Just stuff I've accumulated. These are new parts out of unused guns, good for spare parts. Some have a light surface coat of rust but by no means pitted or heavy rust. $40 for all you see SOLD

6) Mysteryverticle grip, I think from the 1500. Used, had to file to fit it to my 308 rail, fits good on my Seekins as well but does rock a little. Doesn't use a cross bolt, just a tensioning/lock screw system from the bottom. $10

7) AK handguards, Century manuf. Will fit YUGO AKs ONLY. Uninsulated. $10

8) 4 Unopened, unused, 15 round Mec Gar magazines for a Sig P228. $60 SOLD (old for sale thread pic, and I only have these 4 left)

9) 6 unopened brand new C.R.T.C training mags for a Sig P228. $65

10) Apex competition spring kit for 9mm and 40 M&P and M&Pcs. I installed this on my M&P and didn't care for the feel. Never fired it with the kit in, just dry fired a couple of times. Was in my M&P for about 10 minutes. $20

If you have any questions please e-mail or PM.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom