• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Has anyone had any involvement with Sniper Company? I ran into the site desinger at last weeks Indy 1500, and I am anxious to get some long range time and training in. Just wonder what others have experienced with these folks. :draw:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you stick to the technical sections you will find more information on the Snipershide forum than anywhere else that I've found. Participation does require a thick skin so be for-warned. It is highly likely that any question you may have has already been asked and answered before, you just have to search for it. I've learned a tremendous amount there and met some of the finest people I know from that site.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you stick to the technical sections you will find more information on the Snipershide forum than anywhere else that I've found. Participation does require a thick skin so be for-warned. It is highly likely that any question you may have has already been asked and answered before, you just have to search for it. I've learned a tremendous amount there and met some of the finest people I know from that site.

^^What he said^^

:+1:on the thick skin, lol

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

if im not on ingo thats where i am. there is more knowege there than you can absorb in a year or 2

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    To heck with the tech on the hide (j/k) :D Check out Maggies Drawers Bar and Grill on the hide. Warning... do not drink while reading this section, can create problems with sticky keyboard, post Pepsi spray! :n00b:

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Thanks all for the "heads up". How about actually going to the range they have? That where the rubber meets the road. I was told, as newbie, that they would work with me and help my progression as a expert marksman. I might be mis quoting the guy I talked to. All I know is i got my undies all in a wad wanting to build and shoot a .308 with a can 750 yards or more accurately and effectively.:spend:

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Has anyone had any involvement with Sniper Company? I ran into the site desinger at last weeks Indy 1500, and I am anxious to get some long range time and training in. Just wonder what others have experienced with these folks. :draw:
    I was doing some google research and came across this post, I was hoping to read better things said about Sniper Company but looks like I need to work on some things. Please forgive me for the old post bump I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here on INGO and hope to be able to contribute as much as we can.

Our online store has been a major priority this year and with the added revenue hope to be able to get back to doing some shooting clinics.

I am always available to do some one on ones to share what I know but if you want more advanced training I will need to pass you on.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I was doing some google research and came across this post, I was hoping to read better things said about Sniper Company but looks like I need to work on some things. Please forgive me for the old post bump I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here on INGO and hope to be able to contribute as much as we can.

Our online store has been a major priority this year and with the added revenue hope to be able to get back to doing some shooting clinics.

I am always available to do some one on ones to share what I know but if you want more advanced training I will need to pass you on.

Go get 'em, tiger. Take no prisoners, Shaun! :):

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

No one is knocking Sniper Company Shaun, I think it's headed in a great direction. I've upped my participation there in the past couple of months.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

The site designer "Shaun" is actually the owner of the company. They are a forum but he is also a FFL/SOT from Northern Indiana. Shaun is a good guy and was a sponsor of the Hush Indiana suppressor shoot. He is also a representative of SAS suppressors and is good friends with Tim.

cs

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Sniper Co is an INGO Advertising Supporter. I'm really impressed with the site design and graphics over there! Quality stuff!

fb72bab54078bb114f97e99a1ed685be.jpg

The site designer "Shaun" is actually the owner of the company. They are a forum but he is also a FFL/SOT from Northern Indiana. Shaun is a good guy and was a sponsor of the Hush Indiana suppressor shoot. He is also a representative of SAS suppressors and is good friends with Tim.

cs

Top Bottom