• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Rather than fill up HoosierDads already long thread with "gun grab" stories, I thought I'd start a new thread.

So, the topic: has anyone, including law enforcement, ever snuck up behind you and grabbed your holstered gun? How did you handle it? What was their excuse?

I'll try to find the other relevant INGO threads and link them up....

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Rather than fill up HoosierDads already long thread with "gun grab" stories, I thought I'd start a new thread.

So, the topic: has anyone, including law enforcement, ever snuck up behind you and grabbed your holstered gun? How did you handle it? What was their excuse?

Just to be clear, we're not using 'holstered gun' as a euphemism here... right? Because my answer depends on yours.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It seems to me that if someone can get close enough to you to grab your holstered gun, your situational awareness sucks!:nono:
    Seriously, you shouldn't let anyone you're not married to get that close!:tinfoil:
    And that goes double when you're carrying openly.:oldwise:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Would that not be a case of assault? Or at least theft? They have no business putting their hands on my gun, unless I have broken some law.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    personally, I always carry a blade with me as well and am proficient with it...so I would go to jail because some ignorant cop was scared for no reason....what a wonderful system we have.....someone poses a threat to take one of their weapons and they are lawful in shooting and killing them, but if the tables were turned and you were not made aware that it was an officer behind you, you know damn well the citizen would go to jail.....bs

shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    had it happen once,friend from work thought it would be funny i grabbed the bottom of the holster and pulled up trapping his hand between my hip and the gun while at the same time spinning 180 degrees causeing his fingers to turn purple and almost break

Top Bottom