Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    SPF - SPF - SPF - Smith & Wesson Model 66-1, 2.5"

SOLD SOLD SOLD (for $450)

I'm certain to regret this later.

$500.

Smith and Wesson Model 66-1, 2.5" barrel, in great condition. It has an imperfection or two, but they are relatively minor. Nice enough that you'll like to show it off... and just pick it up and handle it from time to time.

It has aftermarket grips that are custom made, and have S&W logos. Probably the nicest and most complementary grips I've seen on a round butt frame... I just love 'em. I almost want to sell the gun and keep the grips for future use, heheh... but I no longer have the rubber hogues I took off the gun, and these grips go so well with this gun, it would be a shame to make them part ways. Enough about the grips already.

ASKING $500. Comes with the perfectly sized rug (no box).

I live in LaPorte, work in South Bend. Willing to make a bit of a drive (45 mins?) to make a sale happen. I will be preparing a bill of sale, and I'll need to see a LTCH and driver's license.

Please PM with inquiries. Price is not presently negotiable. (But ask me in a week or so, and I may have changed my mind...)

First person to post an unequivocal "I'll take it" reply to this thread will have priority.

SW66a.jpg

SW66.jpg

Last edited:

baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    Bump. Still available. I think.

(Haven't heard back from Lilop for 2 days after an initial PM... but he still has first dibs. Just don't know where he went!)

Last edited:

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have unfortunately had to back out of the deal. It isn't due to anything that Baglorious has done...it was completely my fault. Baglorious, you have a beautiful revolver that I'm sure will sell quickly, and I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused you. Consider this a free bump.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom