2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Smith & Wesson M&P9c -NO LONGER LOOKING

MADE PURCHASE - NO LONGER LOOKING
    WHAT: Smith & Wesson M&P9c
    PRICE: $400
    DESCRIPTION:

I am looking to purchase an M&P9c. I prefer the model with the thumb safety and I would like to have everything that comes with it from the factory. That should be the case, Two magazines, one with a pinky rest, one with a flat base plate, the three back straps, and paperwork is a bonus. Of course extra things (Holsters, Extra Magazines, Ammo) are always nice, and would justify a little extra spending.

I am looking to stay in the $400 range, I think this is fair for a used gun that can be purchased new from Beech Grove Firearms for $499.95. Follow the rules, if you think I am being too cheap or have a problem with my price. Don't bother posting in my thread. :patriot:

I am 20 years old, I hold a current and valid Indiana Drivers License as well as an Indiana LTCH. I want that to be clear so that if somebody offers me a gun there are no problems later because they find out I am not 21 years old.

Let me know what you have and what you are asking if you have something that you think would fit what I am looking for. I am in no rush, just posting in case there is something out there for me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom