• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I am looking for a Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum Revolver. My father and step-father were policemen. There are 2 service pistols in the family, but I am not going to end up with either. They have been guarenteed to others (I have 5 brothers). I would like a 4" model. If you have one of these and are willing to part with it, then please let me know. I like the model 66-3, but that's for sentimental reasons.

Please let me know.

Glocksmith

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Lafayette
    Ran across your post... I have a 4" 66-1, pinned and recessed. It was traded in by the local police dept a few years ago on an AR. Original wood grips. They relieved the left side grip a bit so they could use speed loaders more effectively. It's not new obviously, but isn't a junker by any means. Don't know what it's worth, can't remember what I paid. Not attached to it. Be happy to pass it along if you're still wanting one. I'm in Crawfordsville.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks for posting. I am interested, but I am not sure now is a great time for me to purchase (Christmas, single dad, 2 kids...). That being said, if you have a good deal, then you have my attention.

Top Bottom